Mongoose News - Core Rulebook Update 2022 in Stock!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Important news for all Travellers - the Traveller Core Rulebook Update 2022 is now in stock, and pre-orders are being sent out right now!

You can grab your own copy right here: https://www.mongoosepublishing.com/traveller-core-rulebook-update-2022.html

North American Travellers can find theirs here: https://www.mongoosepublishing.com/us/traveller-core-rulebook-update-2022.html

374454.jpg

The Traveller Core Rulebook Update 2022 has been fully revised for this edition and contains many tweaks and rules updates, as well as a brand new, highest quality interior format with lashings of top tier art to immerse you in the far future.

Please Note: This book does not make your current Core Rulebook obsolete, which will remain compatible with all future Traveller books of this edition! However, it is much better looking and has errata and some tweaks integrated into it.

Hi,

Some people have already received their book?
I'm in France on my side and since the Brexit everything that was so simple is not anymore.
Even if Matthew always ends up intervening and finding a solution, I hope that the shipping will go well this time (especially since I have more than 10 books on pre-order, I would so much like the childishness between governments to stop and my books to arrive in a few days like before).

Have a good holiday

Shipments to the EU should be good, as they are all coming from the US at the moment - a few days longer to get to you but should avoid the Brexit nonsense.

Shipments to the EU should be good, as they are all coming from the US at the moment - a few days longer to get to you but should avoid the Brexit nonsense.

Hi,

I come to the news. For the moment I still haven't received the last books released (the lost Duke, the bell of rocamadour and the Core Rulebook 2022). How long are the shipments to Europe (France to be precise) taking right now?
I'm worried because I've made more recent orders in the US and I've already received the books.
I was wondering if you get an email when a shipment is made because I haven't received one.
Thank you for your advice on the subject?

Menerst said:
I come to the news. For the moment I still haven't received the last books released (the lost Duke, the bell of rocamadour and the Core Rulebook 2022). How long are the shipments to Europe (France to be precise) taking right now?
I'm worried because I've made more recent orders in the US and I've already received the books.

Drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com and we'll see what is happening!

Back