Missing power...

Vortex

Mongoose
I looked in the two core books (1st and 2nd) and in the Psi Core book and there's one power seen on the show I can't find.

I Thirdspace, Lyta senses the electrical impulses and can tell which camera is watching her. Normally, I would simply have thoucht it was because she was "modified" and this power was outside the range of "ordinary" telepath but it is explicitly stated that only P9 or higher can do that. This not only means it is available to others, it actually means the power has a power requirement of 15 (P9 + a maximum of 6).

I think it would be interesting to know when you've trigerred a silent alarm or things like that.

Has it been detailed anywhere?

Nope...and I have mentioned it several times. I was thinking that they will add it to Thirdspace (Second Edition book? not sure if everything is coming out in 2nd Ed now or not).

There are many, many, many Psi Powers that are not documented. I would buy a book that was dedicated to Psi Powers (not just Psi Corps - which I have - and it mentions other powers that are not documented). I would like to see ALL of the Psi powers listed, even First Ones powers, Ironheart - Become powers (you know the beam of light that he was able to upgrade Talia to at least a P13 with Stable TK in a matter of seconds where even the Vorlons it takes a week in a tank of some kind), etc. etc.

Vortex said:
This not only means it is available to others, it actually means the power has a power requirement of 15 (P9 + a maximum of 6).

Why would you say that it would have a power requirement of 15? Are you saying that a P9 would have to "Push" to be able to do it?

Well I don't remember the exact wording but it is stated that you have to be P9 to do that. If the power is 14, you don't have to be P9, you can be a P8 and push real hard. If the power is 15, you have to be P9.

scottmage said:
Nope...and I have mentioned it several times. I was thinking that they will add it to Thirdspace (Second Edition book? not sure if everything is coming out in 2nd Ed now or not).

AFAIK all future B5 releases are going to be 2E

LBH

Back