Mercenary is OUT!

It will turn up in the end, still I dont do waiting grrrr.

Gruffty the Hiver said:
... nothing in the post this morning :( except a soggy postman ...

It will likely be this time next week when you see it (maybe a day or two before).

Asked after Mercenary at my FLGS (Shipitgames.com) after the first post in this thread. He saw it in Alliance's east coast U.S. warehouses but not the west, then. He's hoping to be able to order it so he can turn it over to me on the 11th. They wouldn't let him even order 760 Patrons until the official release date so I got it a couple of days later. Theoretically he's supposed to be able to get stuff to sell on the release date--we're hoping it goes better this time.

It's nice, he's excited about Traveller, too. When I get more practiced with it in a few weeks I'll have to run a couple of one-shot adventures for some of the other local gamers down there.

I think its highly unfair that some of you have owned this book for some time now, and tha tno-one is SPOLING IT for us :)

SPILL :twisted:

Its got mercenary's in it, do you need me to give anymore spoliers away :?:

Cheers, Im glad now that I didnt mention it....crap you just did :(

Just curious, why such a wide range of time for availability? My FLGS and two others in the area are all saying they can not get it yet and two said it would nto be until late next week at the earliest. Yet folks in my state are saying they have it. Why the big gaps?

Daniel

Meh.

Those of us in the UK have to wait for the bloody books to be shipped from the US to Mongoose, who then distribute them.

...muttermuttermutter...dunno why they can't get some printed in the UK or EU...muttermuttermutter

Well, I am still waiting for the German edition of the core rulebook ...

It has been printed, I have preordered it, many people all around me ha-
ve it and are happily playing MGT, I can not continue with expanding and
improving my setting, let alone playing it ... :?

And you complain about not having Mercenary yet ... ? :cry:

Gruffty the Hiver said:
Meh.

Those of us in the UK have to wait for the bloody books to be shipped from the US to Mongoose, who then distribute them.

...muttermuttermutter...dunno why they can't get some printed in the UK or EU...muttermuttermutter

So?

I have to wait for it to reach Mongoose and then wing its way across the entire planet from north to south to get it!

Phil

And once it gets to his end of the country, I have to wait for it to take a short ride in a truck through the scenic parts of the country. I didn't check the FLGS last week, but they should have Spinward Marches by now.

Back