May I see photos of your fleets please

Urobach81, very nice, my favourites are the narn and the Vorlon. Not easy to paint Vorlon, thinking of getting some myself, did you use an airbrush? how did you paint them.

Apachex - Are the Drazi fleet action scale? They don't look quite the same as my drazi....

Captain Kremmen said:
Urobach81, very nice, my favourites are the narn and the Vorlon. Not easy to paint Vorlon, thinking of getting some myself, did you use an airbrush? how did you paint them.

Yes, i use my airbrush for my vorlon fleet.
I had tried to paint them with normal methodes,
but...nähhhhh. The result always did not please me.

Here is times a better picture of my vorlon cruiser, around to show like the Airbrush method to look can. I am now content with the result.
vorlonheavycruiser1.jpg
B5vorlons.jpg

urobach81 said:
Captain Kremmen said:

Yes, i use my airbrush for my vorlon fleet.
I had tried to paint them with normal methodes,
but...nähhhhh. The result always did not please me.

Here is times a better picture of my vorlon cruiser, around to show like the Airbrush method to look can. I am now content with the result.
vorlonheavycruiser1.jpg
B5vorlons.jpg

Thanks very much for the 2 new pics, superb, best looking Vorlons I have seen. I'm rubbish with the airbrush but my wife is rather good. I'll get her to do the basic colours on Vorlons if I buy them.

Basic colours seem to be a limey green yellow and a slightly bluey pale grey. Is that about right?

Kremmen

expletive deleted. oh it's just no good when you can't let rip with a good mouthful!

Sorry about that

bddee319.jpg

[/img]
5c2eaf72.jpg

a4370fd4.jpg

hopefully that should be 3 different pics :oops: :oops: :oops: [/img]

I was thinking more Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. Really good paint jobs, I don't have any Drakh, the models don't look very inspiring unapinted do they.

I think we need a Pooh Cruiser
Owl Scout
A Kanga Carrier
Christopher Robin Command ship

What do you think.

Apologies about facetious comments, the paint jobs are very good.

Naughty Kremmen

Captain Kremmen said:
I was thinking more Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. Really good paint jobs, I don't have any Drakh, the models don't look very inspiring unapinted do they.

Owl Scout
A Kanga Carrier

What do you think.

Naughty Kremmen

well it might get more girls into ACTA i guess :roll:

Captain Kremmen:
Basic colours seem to be a limey green yellow and a slightly bluey pale grey. Is that about right?

Exactly. I experimented with the colors for a long time, until the colour came out with pleased. I always pay attention to it it with Vorlons an organic look have.

katadder said:
Captain Kremmen said:

Owl Scout
A Kanga Carrier

What do you think.

Naughty Kremmen

well it might get more girls into ACTA i guess :roll:

I female I play ACTA

Thanks for the comments people.

I draw tthe line at a Winnie the pooh ship. You have to try something to make these uninspiring lumps of metal look different. I am thinking of cheetah markings for the scouts :)

Back