May I see photos of your fleets please

Here's one more. As to the Planetkiller. I never saw it in it's original form. I was just told Reliant, though I will gladly bow to your greater trekkieness.

hillman_isa.jpg

B5freak said:
Here's one more. As to the Planetkiller. I never saw it in it's original form. I was just told Reliant, though I will gladly bow to your greater trekkieness.

hillman_isa.jpg

Did your Victory have much flash on it? And if so, what did you use to remove it?

I really like the paintjob on that victory. i would just change the red color of the nose, never liked it, it may be boring but a pain gray would be better IMHO

here is how i undercoat and basecoat minis

black undercoat, drybrush codex grey, then drybrush fortress grey then lastly drybrush skull white. a very nice efect then black ink wash, obversly it depends on what you are doing

Gunmageandcapt.jpg

Im-Rehsa said:
I really like the paintjob on that victory. i would just change the red color of the nose, never liked it, it may be boring but a pain gray would be better IMHO

My thoughts exactly. It looks like it has acne when they get painted red.

Don't get me wrong... I would sell my soul to paint as well as B5freak... just an opinion.

Yes, lots o' flash. Some quality time with an exacto fixed that, though it did take a while to get enough flash cut out to make sure the parts fit together smoothly.

I'm not overly thrilled with the red either, but I wanted to pull out that detail and went with the old standby.

Nah, not that great a painter, just a bit of drybrushing and setting up the right color layers.

Now, Shadow Queen's War Machine figs, that's a nice paint job (same for the Brakiri ships somebody else posted, amazing!).

Well it looks like I have my work cut out for me, I just ordered the ISA Fleet Box not an hour ago.

Nice work by the way. I hope mine turn out half as good.

What.... :shock: a new pic gallery without me...... :twisted:

Wohoooo....here are some awesome pics in this tread
Great works... impressive...most impressive :shock:
Here comes a few of my new painted ea ships :wink:

shadowomega.jpg

SupercarrierEASJupiter.jpg

olympus.jpg

T-Boltwings.jpg

i hope you like it... 8)

I love looking at other people's paint jobs cause it really inspires me to go and do something...

Then I do it and it comes out looking like it was done by a 3 year old. What I wouldn't do for some talent...

to everyone who posted, fantastic paint jobs! urobach81, your T-Bolt's scheme looks not unliky Macross/Robotech Valkyries! I hope my minis look half as good when I get around to painting mine up! :D

Back