May I see photos of your fleets please

Dear all,

Good painters and slightly less talented. I almost always find it inspirational to see photos of others fleets. After seeing the excellent battle report Reaverman and burger put together I ordered a Drazi fleet!

How about we all try and share a picture or two of our fleets.

I would like to kick the show off with a pic or two of my fleets but am not sure how to imbed pics within the forum post?

OR

Does that cause bandwidth problems for people would it be better to show links to web pages.

I wil go and take a few pictures now....

Oops,

I don't know how but I never noticed that was there.....

There are some great shots there, well I shall be putting my pictures where my big mouth is and uploading a few more tonight, if any one else has remembered some pics they had been meaning to upload I would love to see some more....

K

Here a small part of my WS fleet, I have 37 standing in the basing line (I always base them by the contents of about a whole pot of Chaos Black) and 74 still in blister / fleet boxes. My target? 250 White Stars cause long time ago (B5W days) I read somewhere Sheridan`s fleet at its peak had 249 of them (250 if you count the one crashing into Z`ha`dum).

And yes, WS 2 has the shields painted on his wings, WS `1` has no numbering and 26 is labelled Maria

P1000763.jpg

I`ll definitly make pics of my fleets (ISA and EA) when they are a lil` more based and includes the new arma ones.

"Toooo many, toooooo many" though Matt from Dancing Dryad doesn`t seem to mind, he usually runs out of `stars on his store when I jiffed `em all once more (and accompaniying Nials off course)

And off course the fleet is commanded by this ship, in the version from the earliest day of the game at a GenCon somewhere...

P1000767.jpg

The model is the same, the box is a boaster lol

Lord Aldades said:
Here a small part of my WS fleet, I have 37 standing in the basing line (I always base them by the contents of about a whole pot of Chaos Black) and 74 still in blister / fleet boxes. My target? 250 White Stars cause long time ago (B5W days) I read somewhere Sheridan`s fleet at its peak had 249 of them (250 if you count the one crashing into Z`ha`dum).

And yes, WS 2 has the shields painted on his wings, WS `1` has no numbering and 26 is labelled Maria

P1000763.jpg

I`ll definitly make pics of my fleets (ISA and EA) when they are a lil` more based and includes the new arma ones.

When do you know you have too many WS? when is no enemy to fight. They are all dead! :lol:

Lord Aldades said:

P1000763.jpg

Lord Aldades,
Those are really nice white stars, I have 4 I have tried painting a couple of times but nothing like as nice as yours.

You don't mind too much if I say you appear to be just a tiny bit potty do you? That is rather a lot of whitestars.....

I don't know if I should say this, and I may need verification from an expert but I thought sheridans white star fleet reached a force of 500 not 250?

Captain Kremmen

I know that at the end of season 3 it stood at about 60 of them, and more where being produced...

500, NO THANKS, not enough cabinets for that (well, not yet that is) as Starfleet and the EA take up a lot of space as well...

Thanks for the pics I am impressed, quite stunned in fact at Lord Aldades dedication....

I have put my money where my mouth is and uploaded about a dozen pics of my ships, they will be on the gallery but I don't think they get there until someone checks them.

2 Centauri, 2 shadow, 1 narn and about 7 or so Minbari.

With the esception of the Sharlins, all the other Minbari were painted last week. All the other ships were painted a couple of years or more ago.

The Big K

Makes you wonder what LBH will do when he finds out about the White Stars in the morning?

However, my fleet can easily be summed up, in true LBH tradition, as
ctaminbarifleetl.jpg

I have not had the enthusiasm to try and fix the replacement castings yet so the models can be assembled. Still unassembled and in the box. I really have no excuse for not doing anything with the Neshatan or Morshin though....

Back