Map Request

rook111

Mongoose
Mongooses come thru again, the map on the inside covers of the Conan RPG are beautiful. I tip my hat to Jesus Barony for giving us the best looking map of Hyboria I have ever seen, thank you very much.

Now if only we can get this as a download, My day would be compleat.

:D

We'll be putting up a number of downloads over the next few weeks. Planned I have.

NPCs (First will be Conan)
Random NPC sheets
The Mass Combat rules

MongoosePaul said:
We'll be putting up a number of downloads over the next few weeks. Planned I have.

NPCs (First will be Conan)

Just one? Or multiple Conans? What a daunting task to do!

We have three sets of Stats for Conan.

Conan the thief (early) - Road of Kings

Conan the Reaver (from his time as Amra the Lion) - Pirate Isles

King Conan (Hour of the Dragon) - Road of Kings

Between the supplements, Signs and Portents and the website, nearly all the principal characters from the original stories will be depicted - either as they are at the default setting of the game (While Conan is King), or at the time of their appearance (in many cases shortly before their death).

The map link should now be fixed, we've also added the stats for King Conan (you'll have to wait for the Road of Kings to see the accompanying art...or just check out Storn's preview of it in the forum), plus a form fillable version fo the character sheet (one without the scroll background will go up in the future as well).

And thus the countdown before someone posts that their group has killed Conan begins...

MongoosePaul said:
And thus the countdown before someone posts that their group has killed Conan begins...

Gasp! Blasphemy!

Great maps! Excellent write-up on Conan's stats! Thanks again! You gents at Mongoose are wonderful! (I think I've run out of exclamation points.)

Hi all

I realise that this hasn't been through a final proof stage, but I thought I would mention it anyway.

I was just reading the King Conan stats on the pdf and noticed a small error. The section explaining Versatility says "proficient will all weapons", assume that should read "with" all weapons.

Sam

Paul,
Was just reading the write up for King Conan and noticed something.
In the text it mentions how the people are remembering the old king, Vilerus. assuming that this is the previous king that Conan killed to take the throne, somebody made an error.
In the story, "The Phoenix on the Sword", Conan talks about how he killed, King Numedides.

VincentDarlage said:
Vilerus was King of Aquilonia prior to Numedides.
Having visited your site and knowing the amout of time and detail you put into it, I can accept this answer.

Back