Main Factbook Discovery

You Know You've Got Problems When
You Know You've REALLY Got Problems When
e.g YKYGPW: You remove the tracker implanted in your telepathr when they were kidnapped by Edgars Industries and think that they can't track you now.
YKYRGPW: There's another one that they put there 4 months ago.

A list of things you hope never to happen but which do. My list from RPG's ran to 5 pages.

What are the mines? What do the you do, how did you get them,

What are the mines? What do the you do, how did you get them,

They didn't get them, they were tricked into believing that they were helping a group of scientists deploy probes around sectors 12,13,14 and 15 to monitor any unusual activity.

They only discovered the problem when they went to help with the B4 rescue operation and saw all the probes heading straight towards B4.

:twisted:

Now that is evil!

Were youplaying alternate canon or if not, did your players have enough metagame knowledge to know that B4 being destroyed was a "Bad Thing (TM)"??

LBH

(Kira Zhe Telepath)

We just found out lots of really disturbing crap during a really horrid incident with a human party member who turned out to be a slightly defective version of Talia. The Grey Council shared actual hard data, images and stuff, with us regarding the last Shadow War in an effort to prepare us for what was to come, at the insistance of certain encounter suited scum-bags.

It was suggested that said scum-bags had implied we might have to deal with the shadows sooner than anyone else and we needed brought up to speed.

Then, when we get back from Minbar, said scum-bag ensures we get sent to help with the B4 evac and has Delenn reveal the role B4 played in the last Shadow War.

Said sing-song-voiced deviant knew those mines were there and that they would cause a nasty little paradox that we would get sucked into.

He wanted us sucked into said alternate reality.

So yes, the true horror of the situation was all too painfully apparent when Perturbatio starts saying horrible things like.

'B4 erupts in a ball of flame and starts to break up. Make a piloting check please....'

or

'Your right, B5 seems to be missing and the sensor sweep also shows that there is something weird happening on Epsilon Eridani, anomolous energy readings and tectonic activity, the whole planet is coming apart at the seams....'

or

'Your pilot is unconcious and the shock wave from the exploding planet will get here in about 8 minutes. What are you doing?'

I'm beginning to wonder where he is keeping his encounter suit......

lastbesthope said:
Now that is evil!

Why thank you :) I do pride myself on my deviousness.

Of course, they don't know the half of it yet...

crizh said:
I'm beginning to wonder where he is keeping his encounter suit......

The white bird cannot fly when the moon has risen.

AH, I do like a warped and twisted individual. As long as he's running somebody else's game. Excellent job of nailing the party.

My problems solved. Said Minbari asked Centauri character to look after her. So he married her. Said his luck was going to run out sooner or later and st least he knew what he was getting with her(as opposed to what his family might decide on) So I have a human member of a minbari clan married to a centauri . Maybe we should adopt the narn, to make it truly weird.

Back