Magic of Glorantha selling well!

Adept

Mongoose
At least that's how it looks here in Finland.

I live in Turku, an old and historical city (founded in the 13th century), with about a 175,000 inhabitants. Not a large place on any scale but that of Finland.

We have a lively RPG-scene here in Finland though, so RPG sales are higher than one would think from the population figures.

Anyway, I had heard that Magic of Glorantha would reach the local RPG-store today, and of course went to get a copy. To their surprise the shipment from Helsinki (the capital) had got there by friday already. They had gotten four copies of the book, and every one had been sold in a few hours. Apparently the situation has been the same in Helsinki too, with the new Glorantha books selling as briskly as the (very popular) new Warhammer RPG products.

Kudos to everybody involved! This means I'll have to wait until next week for my copy, but I'm happy to see the new Glorantha books selling so well.

Well, it sells well in France too.
And we are barely able to read English !
My opinion: lot of fans of RQ were nonplussed by HQ. With MRQ, they can go back to their old adventure style, with new material AT LAST.

Yoda300 said:
My opinion: lot of fans of RQ were nonplussed by HQ. With MRQ, they can go back to their old adventure style, with new material AT LAST.
I think this is pretty accurate. Whilst I understood HW/HQ on an intellectual level, I never really got it.

Back