Lots of upcoming Runequest products

GoingDown

Mongoose
I just searched "runequest" from mongoose pages, and I did found something interesting :

Code:
  	Arms & Equipment (book)
  	Broo Raiders (miniatyre)
  	Corum (book)
  	Cults of Glorantha Book One (book)
  	Cults of Glorantha Book Two (book)
  	Dragonewts (book)
  	Duck Adventurers (miniatyre)
  	Glorantha - The Second Age (book)
  	Granbretan (book)
  	Hyborian Adventures (book)
  	Jrustela (book)
  	Lankhmar (book)
  	Legendary Heroes (book)
  	Magic of Glorantha (book)
  	Necromantic Arts (book)
  	Newhon (book)
  	Player's Guide to Glorantha (book)
  	Rune of Chaos (book)
  	RuneQuest - Main Rulebook (book)
  	RuneQuest Companion (book)
  	RuneQuest Games Master's Screen 
  	RuneQuest Monsters (book)
  	SpaceQuest (book)
  	Swords Against Sorcery (book)
  	The Clanking City (book)
   	The Soothsayer's Lament (book)
  	Trolls (book)

Lots of products coming up - I really love to see some of them!

It is getting really cool..... can't wait.....

EDIT. And, damn you Mongoose - there goes all my money :lol:

EDIT2: I found out something from Amazon about Trolls book:
RuneQuest Trolls is the flagship book in a new line that examines the Second Age Gloranthan races in detail. Trolls, or Uz, are described in physiological, psychological and regional detail, including new troll-specific spells, legendary abilities and equipment.

simonh said:
Some of those are probably miniatures sets.

Yes, but only two. Broo raiders and Ducks. I updated my first post accordingly.

Probably most interesting would be Trolls... Originally I was sure that I am going for Glorantha on my gaming group - but I am not sure anymore, at least not exclusive.

Lankhmar sounds interesting, but I don't have personal experience about it.

Swords Against Sorcery? Where have I heard of that before?

Hyborian adventures... YES!

Necromancer book..... YES!

Future looks interesting.

THe Granbretan book looks interesting too. THat means a Hawkmoon line, in addtion to a Corum line (or maybe an Eternla Champion line)

I wonder what the whole legal status is with this?

Have Mongoose worked out a deal with Micael Moorcock? I know that MM Is very unhappy with Chaosoium and pretty much hopes that Sony will stop them from producing Moorcock based games when the Elric movie comes out.

I wonder if Mike has any info on this on his blog.

Dear All,

Maybe they are updated versions of the Darcsyde 'Corum' (which is very good) and their unpublished 'Hawkmoon'?

Mind you with a lot of finger-crossing, 'Hawkmoon' might be a version of the superb French version....

regards

The King said:
it's would be good if you had some release schedules.

If you go to the Mongoose site and enter "Runequest" in the Search field you will get the list posted here. Click on the individual item(s) and you'll get the predicted release date. Don't know how accurate they are going to be.

Lankhmar is January, Nehwon February, the Corum/Granbretan stuff later in the year.

Mac V said:
I think it is somehow related to Lanhkmar setting, I think I have seen something somewhere about that.

That's it. I think it's the title to a story compiltion.

All the scenarios I write for Lankhmar (that I get to name, anyway) will have the word 'Swords' in the title, like the original story collections.

Swords Across Nehwon is the scenario in the Nehwon sourcebook. Swords Against Sorcery is the following release that can be tied into the previous adventure as part of an ongoing campaign, or used independently.

Dead Blue Clown said:
Mac V said:
I think it is somehow related to Lanhkmar setting, I think I have seen something somewhere about that.

That's it. I think it's the title to a story compiltion.

All the scenarios I write for Lankhmar (that I get to name, anyway) will have the word 'Swords' in the title, like the original story collections.

Swords Across Nehwon is the scenario in the Nehwon sourcebook. Swords Against Sorcery is the following release that can be tied into the previous adventure as part of an ongoing campaign, or used independently.

Hurray for Lankhair, I mean Lankhmar!

I must get a new copy of the stuff.

How about Swords against the Stoats! as a title? :wink:

Mouser really has a tough time in it.

atgxtg said:
Have Mongoose worked out a deal with Micael Moorcock? I know that MM Is very unhappy with Chaosoium and pretty much hopes that Sony will stop them from producing Moorcock based games when the Elric movie comes out.

OMG! How cool is that. Please god dont let them ruin it. We've had black haired Keanu for John Constantine, lets just hope this movie has an albino...

ANy more info on this film btw?

Try here; http://www.multiverse.org/ Moorcock's forum site.
The great man himself often posts, and there is a looong thread about the movie.

Ralph

indrodar said:
The King said:
it's would be good if you had some release schedules.

If you go to the Mongoose site and enter "Runequest" in the Search field you will get the list posted here. Click on the individual item(s) and you'll get the predicted release date. Don't know how accurate they are going to be.

Lankhmar is January, Nehwon February, the Corum/Granbretan stuff later in the year.
Thanks. I never used the search function indeed and only looked until now at the tabs.

Dead Blue Clown said:

Will there be special rules and Nehwon specific monsters ?

Back