Looking for players - The price of quietude

TimeBandit

Mongoose
After one of your crew member was lucky enough to inherit a small rundown vessel, you decided to live you dream and trek across the stars. Until you have to land with haste as your ship is about to see its engine give up the fight. The planet you arrive in is Milo V, an agricultural world. Penniless, you have the bright idea to land outside any civilized hub to avoid paying fees of any kind. Fields cover the landscape up to the horizon, reminding you that you'll definitely need a lift.

This is a MgT2e scenario meant to get a feel for the game as this is my first time playing and referring. There will be drug use and violence portrayed in this game. It will last about 3 or 4 sessions and might keep going if everyone feels like it. Time will be 4pm GMT+1 starting this saturday, the 16th of may using voice on Discord and playing on Roll20.

OK, as I am new to all of that, but am interested, how do I sign up? And, are characters going to be made during the first session? Pre-session? Bring in premade PCs?

Unless I am wrong in my time calculation, 4PM GM+1 means 9PM for us east coast USAers. Right?

Randalthor66 said:
OK, as I am new to all of that, but am interested, how do I sign up? And, are characters going to be made during the first session? Pre-session? Bring in premade PCs?

Unless I am wrong in my time calculation, 4PM GM+1 means 9PM for us east coast USAers. Right?

More like 10:00am Eastern Standard Time, 11:00am Eastern Daylight Time.

AndrewW said:
More like 10:00am Eastern Standard Time, 11:00am Eastern Daylight Time.
OK, so I was wrong - no surprise there. That is even better for me. Still don't know how to sign up and all that though.

Back