Lone Wolf Update - Bookmarks and Novels

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
A quick update. . .

First, bookmarks are now going out, and you should all start seeing them this week. Apologies for the delay, but there was a printing error in the first batch, and we had to do another. All sorted now.

Second (and, I acknowledge, some may not believe this. . .), the novels are in! We'll make an official announcement in a couple of days, but Dragons of Lencia/Glory & Greed will be going out to all Megadeal customers and those who specially ordered them this week.

Stay tuned for updates about Lone Wolfs 8, 9 and 29. . .

Any update as to whether there will be a new book 4? With the equipment/script/chart etc changes? From what I remember, you were waiting to see whether Joe Dever was going to make script changes?

msprange said:
Stay tuned for updates about Lone Wolfs 8, 9 and 29. . .

Now I'm really eager to hear updates about that book 29! I hope it won't take 3-4 weeks before we hear something new.

markwilsmith said:
I love Mongoose! I am really stoked to see the novels and Book 29! Thanks for all of the good work.

I agree. It's great to have some good news. My only delemma now is I'm gonna have to have a media blackout so that it doesn't spoil book 29! For Mongoose and the Kai!

BlackCat said:
Now I'm really eager to hear updates about that book 29! I hope it won't take 3-4 weeks before we hear something new.

It might be a while - for obvious reasons, Books 8 and 9 have a higher priority on the scehdule. However, 29 is at least _on_ the schedule :)

My bookmark came in the post today too - and rather nice it is too! It will look good when reading Lone Wolf, though I may have to pause in reading to use it now rather than read a book in one sitting! :D

Looking forward to the novels - funnily enough I was thinking about them this morning and how it's been well over a year since I ordered them. Printing problems will happen ... It will be great to have them and I'm sure they will be worth the wait.

hmmm does that mean if we already received the 1st bookmark that another one will be on it's way that didn't have the printing error?

The one I received...about 2 weeks ago still seemed pretty nice, I didn't even notice the error. :)

hawkytom said:
hmmm does that mean if we already received the 1st bookmark that another one will be on it's way that didn't have the printing error?

No bookmarks with the error were sent out.

msprange said:
hawkytom said:

No bookmarks with the error were sent out.

Awesome thanks for the quick response; was pretty sure everything was perfect with it, was just checking. :)

My novels (and a spare bookmark) came in the post today too. As has been previously said, they do look rather good and I'm looking forward to reading them.

They'll look rather nice next to the Legends series on the shelf! Maybe now's the time to combine them with the original gamebook series and the new one and make a mammoth Lone Wolf shelf?

Actually, thinking about that more, that is a possible project for Mongoose. Remember the discussion about a real Sommerswerd, how about an LW designed shelf? At one end of the shelf you could have the Gods Kai and Ishir, at the other end you could have Naar, and the base of the bookshelf could be an engraving of the Sommerswerd.

Nice smokey glass would be cool, or perhaps clear glass to show off the books. I know I'd buy something like that!

Back