Lone Wolf Campaign: By the Book.

SableWyvern

Mongoose
As some others have said they are doing, I plan to run my LW campaign by following the storyline in the game books, albeit with a group rather than a lone Kai.

I've decided to run things, as much as possible, straight out of the books; translating as many of the original options as possible into the realm of FtF adventures.

I'm currently about 3/4 of the way through converting Flight From the Dark into a format suitable for a FtF campaign, and am wondering two things:

1. Would anyone here be interested in perusing my finished products?

2. Is there any legal/IP problem with making such conversions publicly available?

You may email me if you wish (saves me doing the same thing...) In return, I'll offer suggestions and corrections (bare in mind I am still waiting on the book).

Good to see another Victorian around here... have you got the book yet and, if yes, where from?

Nope, no book yet I'm afraid. MilSims tells me it is due in Monday.

Depending on my work rate, it will probably be a day or two before I have something coherent enough to be understood by someone other than myself. I'll pass on what I've done at that point. 8)

SableWyvern said:
Nope, no book yet I'm afraid. MilSims tells me it is due in Monday.

Excellent. Originally they told me this past week, but let's hope it is Monday. It should arrive to me on either Tuesday or Wednesday then.

Hey fellow Victorians! I got my copy from Mind Games on Saturday morning, I preordered it from them and was surprised I got a call Saturday to tell me it was in when MilSims was saying middle of this week. Anyway they had another two copies on the shelf in the store and it is retailing there for $79.00, one of my players said there was still at least a copy on the shelf when he dropped by the store today (Sunday) before coming to the game...

But folks it is definitely worth it ;)

Arandur

Arandur said:
Hey fellow Victorians! I got my copy from Mind Games on Saturday morning, I preordered it from them and was surprised I got a call Saturday to tell me it was in when MilSims was saying middle of this week. Anyway they had another two copies on the shelf in the store and it is retailing there for $79.00, one of my players said there was still at least a copy on the shelf when he dropped by the store today (Sunday) before coming to the game...

But folks it is definitely worth it ;)

Arandur

If I was anywhere near Melbourne I'd be there... but I'm over two hours east so I guess I'll have to wait for MilSims to send it out :(

at least the book is on your continent

here in central europe nobody has heard of it

guess it will take at least 3 weeks :-(

Well it's out in the UK. I got a call from my local games store to say they have it in stock. So hopefully not too long...

An update on Flight From the Dark:

I've had less time than I was expecting, but work is progressing. I should have Kai Monastery to first view of Holmgard emailed out for your collective perusual by early next week, and in a more polished form than I was originally planning.

Back