ShadowScout

Mongoose
Something I read elsewhere...

Babylon 5 moves to mainstream gaming
By April Hupo, Entertainment News
Honolulu Times
3/31/04 23:59

AP Routers story:
The popular cult Tv show Babylon 5 is moving into the mainstream of the gaming world with the purchase of the Babylon 5 license by AF Games. AFG is expected to absorb the Bablon 5 RPG currently produced by Mongoose Games along with reviving the defuct Babylon 5 Wars game and minitures that was produced by Agents of Gaming. New products for both the RPG and the minitures space wargame are expected to hit the shelves of toy stores and hobby shops by December. In the words of one industry analyst, "And it has begun.".

Does anyone have more info? Any Mongoose people like to comment?

ShadowScout said:
Something I read elsewhere...

Babylon 5 moves to mainstream gaming
By April Hupo, Entertainment News
Honolulu Times
3/31/04 23:59

AP Routers story:
The popular cult Tv show Babylon 5 is moving into the mainstream of the gaming world with the purchase of the Babylon 5 license by AF Games. AFG is expected to absorb the Bablon 5 RPG currently produced by Mongoose Games along with reviving the defuct Babylon 5 Wars game and minitures that was produced by Agents of Gaming. New products for both the RPG and the minitures space wargame are expected to hit the shelves of toy stores and hobby shops by December. In the words of one industry analyst, "And it has begun.".

Does anyone have more info? Any Mongoose people like to comment?

I'd be careful about taking anything too seriously today, Shadowscout. For today is April Fools day... AF Games? April Hupo? Posted one minute before April Fool's day...

Take a guess, mon amigo....

Chobbly

Well...isn't that interesting...I second the motion for more information please.

Anonymous said:
Well...isn't that interesting...I second the motion for more information please.

Don't bite. It's someone being a bit naughty. Shadowscout, you might have been rumbled.... :lol:

Chobbly

I wonder how many people fell for it???? :)

Normally I'm one of them, you know, the Internet paranoia brigade. Must have been unusually awake this morning, I wonder why... :wink:

Chobbly

Aaahhhh... well, that happens if you don't know that the thing is called "April Fools day" in english. And does pay little attention to what day it usually is (don't lauch - I'm afraid I Am a bit absent minded at best, and sometimes Really forget what day of the week it is...)

Well, I must say I can honestly say that I have been had. Let's join the others in laughing about me...
:eek: :shock: :roll: :wink: :p :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ShadowScout, don't worry a jot about it. The thing about April Fools is to never take it seriously, and just laugh it off. I've been caught out with far more obvious jokes and japes than that - I could swear that I've got Muppet DNA in my history at some point... :shock:

Zathras, as for B5 Wars, I never played it, but am interested in seeing what Mongoose put out at the end of the year, seeing as Bruce is working for them, and all....

Chobbly

You read it on a message board right?
'Cause it aint listed on any AP feeds I have access to at my work. I looked.

Speaking of April Fools.

Check out www.enworld.org

The front page is HILARIOUS!
Wizards is bought by Microsoft & the army is suffering a scandal called Dungeongate.

Take a peek!!

I agree with you Sling that is holarious and also a Gamers WORST nightmare... Microshaft is EVIL>>> EVIL>>> EVIL>>> EVIL>>>

Zathras said:
Too bad it's an April Fools joke. I was hoping the B5 Wars game would make a come back.

Let's wait to see what Mongoose does with their system for B5 miniatures before we start wishing for the B5 Wars past glory and greatness. Besides, it reminds of a certain Centauri diplomat. Good guy, but had a tendency to make bad choices.

Back