LAMI guns

patton

Mongoose
in the signs and portants with the preview pic for evo theres the power suits and the LAMI fighting bugs, but the lami have movie moritas, will the models be like that? lol anyone remember this discussion?

yep you remember, or yep they'll get the movie moritas, i'ld assume they'ld get the cgi moritas because the metals had them, but when i saw the art i wondered, cus i think it would be pretty cool

Well I may be stating the obvious here but the SST:Evo preview article in S&P 42 shows a picture of the new LAMI (Protoypes anyway) and they look to be holding the CGI Moritas, although the image is quite small...

Nick

What's the consensus, for what people would like to see these guys carry?

I know personally, I'd love to have the M1A4 power suit types carry CGI Moritas, and the LAMI carry movie-accurate moritas.

One of the real strengths of this game, is that regardless of what source material you're most a fan of, you can recreate it faithfully on the table-top. This would only add to that effect, from my point of view.

It would make since that they would give the LAMI a cheaper version of a morita rifle, cause it says they can only use the fletchet grenade, which is basicly a shotgun so it would make a lot of since to me to let them have the movie guns.

To use a classic Babylon 5 quote,

"The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote." :wink:

JLS83WARRIOR said:
It would make since that they would give the LAMI a cheaper version of a morita rifle, cause it says they can only use the fletchet grenade, which is basicly a shotgun so it would make a lot of since to me to let them have the movie guns.

Good point.

Also the movie Morita beats the CGI hands down!

so the lami are going to still ahve the old roughnecks chronicles morita instead of the sexy :D original MI morita and are they going to be metal or plastic plz say metal cause i dont want to have the same problem i am having with the plastic caps

dude, SST Evo figures are going to be pre painted and more assembled(mostly) hte worst you might get is swappable weapon options for certain MI and Skinnie units.

LAMI will be probably be entirely 1 peice

MI_trooper said:
so the lami are going to still ahve the old roughnecks chronicles morita instead of the sexy :D original MI morita and are they going to be metal or plastic plz say metal cause i dont want to have the same problem i am having with the plastic caps

Any of the PPMs (prepainted minis) will be plastic.

Back