Freelance Traveller, July/August and September/October

FreeTrav

Cosmic Mongoose
First: I expect to be posting the July/August 2023 issue next weekend. It's just short of ready to go, including my page 1 blather, but not yet including the DTRPG relase list. This is in spite of the disaster (pro tip: Laptop users may like Coke Zero; laptop computers do not!) that "took out" the working computer for Freelance Traveller.

Second: I'm starting to do 'picks' and preliminary 'pouring' for September/October. Since TravellerCON/USA will be the third weekend in October this year, and the planned theme is "Free Traders", I'd like to make this issue a Theme Issue on that same theme. Got an alternative to the Beowulf or the Marava, with design notes, history, quirks, deckplans, et cetera? Send it on. Got an adventure where a Free Trader would be the Right Ship at the Right Time in the Right Place? Send it on. Rules for trade that are easier to manage than standard? Send them on. New and interesting trade goods, especially that will have a use beyond just filling hold space? Send it on. Basically, if it's focussed on Free Traders, their crews, and/or their activities, it's preferred fodder for this issue. That includes a good cover pic, if you think you can draw or render. Or creatively color in something from the Clement Sector Coloring Book. Or whatever.

Hi,
If you are still looking for a Free Trader picture for the cover, I my have a half decent one (the one I'm using for my avatar).

Hi,
If you are still looking for a Free Trader picture for the cover, I my have a half decent one (the one I'm using for my avatar).
Yes, please! I have a cover, but changing to a better one is always possible, right up to the weekend I actually post! Best to email to editor-at-freelancetraveller-dot-com.

Image sent by mail. If it needs to be tweeked (to change it to portrait or to have more pixels), I can render it again.

Back