LAMI Emplacements

Would you buy a LAMI emplacements box set?

• Yes, convenince is all!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, The parts servicve does the job

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

logan

Mongoose
Is there any word on if MPG are releasing an actual LAMI emplacement box set?

Or do you need to use the parts order service for that?

And for the laugh, cos I never ever make polls, lets see if people would actually want 'em!

Seems like it would be nice to have it all set up, and having LAMI in specific emplacement poses would be really nice!

Hmmm, from my understanding though for the volume that you'd end up selling plastic wouldn't really be a viable medium unless they brought out some kind of modular thing like the platformer kits, hence the predominance of resin in the scenery market, and I severly doubt if Mongoose wants to be worrying about yet another casting method at this stage. Thats why I've had to vote no.
Far better and easier would be to offer some downloadable printout encamptments and gun emplacements, kind of like the onces you can get of the Yahoo SST group.

MaxSteiner said:
Hmmm, from my understanding though for the volume that you'd end up selling plastic wouldn't really be a viable medium unless they brought out some kind of modular thing like the platformer kits, hence the predominance of resin in the scenery market, and I severly doubt if Mongoose wants to be worrying about yet another casting method at this stage. Thats why I've had to vote no.
Far better and easier would be to offer some downloadable printout encamptments and gun emplacements, kind of like the onces you can get of the Yahoo SST group.

I think he's referring to Reliant emplacements.

Back