Kull by delrey?

De Rey is coming out with a paperback collection of all the Kull stories after the third and final Conan compilation. According to the editor Patrice Loiinet there were numerous editing changes made to the original Kull stories from the Lancer compilation (changing of names and other stuff) that this new Del Rey book will fix. In other words, like the Conan Del Rey's this will be a first - a complete unedited compilation of Howard's Kull stories. Should be sweet!

8)

Strom said:
De Rey is coming out with a paperback collection of all the Kull stories after the third and final Conan compilation. According to the editor Patrice Loiinet there were numerous editing changes made to the original Kull stories from the Lancer compilation (changing of names and other stuff) that this new Del Rey book will fix. In other words, like the Conan Del Rey's this will be a first - a complete unedited compilation of Howard's Kull stories. Should be sweet!

8)

Great news. This is much needed. Thanks.

Here is a listing of most of the Kull litereture if you do not want to wait:

http://www.dodgenet.com/~moonblossom/Kbib.htm

HLD

not caring very much then as I already own the Baen edition (a 7-books series on Howard's finest).

Strom said:

8)

Thanks for the info! Since the 3rd Conan volume is now available, let's hope Kull will hit the shelves soon!

The King said:
not caring very much then as I already own the Baen edition (a 7-books series on Howard's finest).

You're a Duck billed Mongoose now, King! Have the guys introduced a few new ranks? I haven't seen this rank before.

Here's a quote from Patrice Louinet of Wandering Star reguarding material in the upcoming Kull collection;

There'll be extras in there, drafts of course, but also some surprises, and of course all the texts will be pure (I have discovered an incredible number of changes in the anterior publications of those stories (names changed, paragraphs omitted, etc.)).

Patrice Louinet

Strom had in an another thread some news.

Look for yourself:

http://www.randomhouse.com/delrey/authors/results.pperl?authorid=52853

Back