Just an Idea

could someone who knows all the locations of the extra rules help make a sticky that puts them all in one place for easy reference?

Make a list and we will hopefully answer it as we go.

MI Snipers
MI Neo-dogs

Blackcross forces
etc if you can think of anything to add copy the list (hopefully soon with references and paste it with yours and we will continue adding etc.

Great idea.

Minefields (Dummy Mines, M-913 Splinter Mines, M-918 Plasma Mines)
Location- Signs & Portents Wargamers Issue #28

I don't have a list but I extracted them all from the S&Ps (same for scenic mayhems, campaigns and battle reports) and put them into one pdf.
Drop me a pn if you want me to send it to you.

Galatea said:
I don't have a list but I extracted them all from the S&Ps (same for scenic mayhems, campaigns and battle reports) and put them into one pdf.
PM sent ill ask a Mod if we can host the PDF it would be an invaluable resource to new players and old players alike

combatdroid113 said:
Galatea said:
PM sent ill ask a Mod if we can host the PDF it would be an invaluable resource to new players and old players alike

Agreed, plonking the PDF on the SST page would be great... even better if it was sorted into some kind of order....

combatdroid113 said:
Galatea said:

Ask an admin, or a mod who's a Mongoose employee, not all mods have sufficient power to do what you ask.

LBH

Back