The Rookie's Guide to Block Wars
The Rookie's Guide to Brit-Cit
The Rookie's Guide to Crazes
The Rookie's Guide to Criminal Organisations
The Rookie's Guide to Psi-Talent
The Rookie's Guide to the Justice Department
The Rookie's Guide to the Undercity
The Sleeping Kin

I am out to get all these. My question is this: Are there any releases from MG that are not here? If so what are they? Like i said i am out to aquire as much JD RPG material as i can. Thanks for the help.

And Gangs of Mega City One is coming soon with minis.

well yeah. i am waiting with baited breath. its immenent arrival is what spawned my gaming group to start up the RPG to coincide with the game.

DETHSTRYKER said:
My question is this: Are there any releases from MG that are not here? If so what are they? Like i said i am out to aquire as much JD RPG material as i can. Thanks for the help.

All I can think of is the limited edition metal cover RPG... good luck finding that if you're out to get absolutely everything.

I've got all these adventures and sourcebooks plus two recent issues of Signs & Portents with an adventure in it, but (sadly) my gaming group is not too interested in playing the game. I'll sell them all to you for half the cover price plus shipping. It's $158 plus shipping based on where you're located. I would like to keep my core book, and it sounds as if you already have one. Send me an email at edschurger AT yahoo DOT com if you're interested. My eBay ID is sturdier--you can check that to see that I am reliable.

Also, my Judge Dredd GM screen is signed by Matt Sprange. I saw him at GenCon 2002, bought a screen and asked him to sign it. It's pretty faint, but it says "Happy Judging! M. Sprange"

mthomason said:
All I can think of is the limited edition metal cover RPG... good luck finding that if you're out to get absolutely everything.

If anyone is looking for it PM me, my local FLGS has a copy and will do mail order.

LBH

Back