Judge Dredd Starter Box Set - Now Available!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
We have just released the Judge Dredd Starter Box Set!

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/miniatures/judge-dredd/rulebook/judge-dredd-starter-box-set.html

The Judge Dredd starter box set contains everything you need to begin fighting on the streets of Mega-City One and beyond. Two complete forces of Judges and street gangs are included, along with a hardback copy of the rules and two limited edition miniatures available nowhere else!

Judge Dredd is a 28mm skirmish game designed to be quick, easy to learn, and capable of handling the madness that is Mega-City One, from the powerful judges to the lowliest punk or mutant.

Players can choose from a range of forces present in Mega-City One and beyond, from the Judges of the Justice Department itself, to the nastiest street gangs from the worst sectors of the city. Add to this Klegg Invasion Forces, Cursed Earth Desperadoes, Fattie Stampedes and Sky Surfers, and the true madness of Mega-City One is set to hit your tabletop with a bang!

The Starter Box Set Includes:

* 240 page Full Colour Hardback Rulebook
* A complete Justice Department Force
* A complete Street Gang Force
* The Academy of Law Training Guide
* Limited Edition Female Street Punk Leader
* Limited Edition Street Judge with Lawrod

Will there be a way to get the new figures for those of us that don´t want to buy 2 sets of figures we already bought?

richred_uk said:
Will there be a way to get the new figures for those of us that don´t want to buy 2 sets of figures we already bought?

If i had to guess, keep and eye on Ebay.

LimeyDragon said:
If i had to guess, keep and eye on Ebay.

Everything ends up on ebay eventually...

Although for exclusive figures I expect it will be at a premium price.

Mongoose do have a habit of releasing limited edition models through other channels - such as tournament attendance etc.

Got my stater set two days ago (I'm in Australia). What can I say love it heaps. The book is awesome and very well done. The mini's are nice and I have painted a few already, pictures to follow. The special mini's are excellent and well worth the wait (instead of just getting the rulebook by itself.) I am going to though paint my normal judges in a blue :D and my Judge Cal judges in black :twisted: to tell the difference between them on the table. I think the black uniforms are a bit more sinister for the Judge Cal force.

Brett

Back