Improved Feint?

SableWyvern

Mongoose
I can't seem to find any reason why feinting as a move-equivalent action would provide any benefits over doing so as a standard action. What stupidly obvioius thing am I missing?

When it is a move action, you can feint and attack in the same round, while when it is a standard action, you have to feint one round, then attack the next round.

You do, however, get to use a full attack if you do it over 2 rounds whereas you will only ever get a single attack while using improved feint.

spydacarnage said:
You do, however, get to use a full attack if you do it over 2 rounds whereas you will only ever get a single attack while using improved feint.

Note however that feinting only denies your opponent his dex bonus for your next single melee attack. Thus you will only get the benefit of your feint on the first attack in that full round sequence, not the itterative attacks.

Drum roll please . . . .

Argo - In Conan AE (page 173), feinting now results in your opponent being unable to dodge or parry at all against your next melee attack.

They are also open to a sneak attack with this strike since they are unable to dodge or parry.

Just thought I'd pass on the news :)

Back