I'm want to see the Adira stats!

alien027

Mongoose
I'm want to see the Adira stats! can any one who buy to book all ready show the complete stads for the Adira battle cruiser? Please :cry:

somehow dont think we can post the stats, suffice to say i think its the best armageddon class ship available, lots of AD in all arcs, lots of damage and crew, lots of rutarians, and some drakh tech too like GEGs and heavy nuetron beams

alien027 said:
All the stuf than the Adira have. Damage, Crew, Weapons, Etc, etc. :cry:

Sorry I was teasing! :p no one will post the Adira stats it would be violating copyright.
Sorry but you'll just have to wait for the book!

katadder said:
somehow dont think we can post the stats, suffice to say i think its the best armageddon class ship available, lots of AD in all arcs, lots of damage and crew, lots of rutarians, and some drakh tech too like GEGs and heavy nuetron beams
Right on both counts!

Personally I feel the Adira is not just the best Armageddon ship, but the best one by far! It's like they took what they wanted the ship to be then stuck GEG on it (just like the fluff). It is simply awesome on the battlefield (yeah, I've had a quick knockabout with it).

alien027 said:
I'm want to see the Adira stats! can any one who buy to book all ready show the complete stads for the Adira battle cruiser? Please :cry:

I think you just invented a whole new catagory of bad grammar. :shock:

Adira Stats from What I've Heard:
Death, Death, More Death, Death, Lots of Dice Death, Spot-head Death, Bone-head Death, Clench-jawed Hooman Death, Whitestar Death, and did I mention Death? A Ship swathed in Purple and Gold and Sharp Edged Fins...OF DEATH.

SylvrDragon said:
alien027 said:

less harsh, if you can speak spanish better than he can speak english, then you "might" be able to take the pish!

If I'd've had an Adira back at King on the Jumpgate...
I'd've still been crushed by the Shadows in an ASTEROID FIELD and Vorlons in the GRAVITY Well.
...But I would've made more Narn....The Swarms and swarms of Narn...Go pop fast!

SylvrDragon said:
alien027 said:

/snark
And if you want to check someone elses grammar on a forum, you might want to check your own spelling first.
/snark

sry, but you just gave me a perfect opportunity for that ^^. No hard feelings.

Voy a tratar de mejorar mi Ingles la proxima vez. Ups! :wink: In english version, I will try to writer my english better next time. :p

Back