I need a big gun

I've been collecting all the Babylon 5 books for my role-playing group and I have notices one thing missing.

In the B5 episode Babylon Squared we see a very short glimpse of a different time line with B5 under attack. Garibaldi and Sinclair were in a corridor with a unseen enemy coming there way. You only saw it for a few seconds Garibaldi had what seemed to be a large ppg mini-gun or some short of ppg heavy weapon. I have not seen this gun in any of the current B5 factbooks or the Zocalo equipment guide. If any one has any idea of stats or where this gun is found I would much appreciate any info any one has to offer.

Theres a similar weapon used by the Centauri Royal Guard, in the episode where Londo destroys the island where the Shadows have their vessels on Centauri Prime. I don't think they have been put into anything yet either.

There are also the big guns Sinclair and Garibaldi have in the pilot ep when they're chasing down the guy in the changeling net.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
There are also the big guns Sinclair and Garibaldi have in the pilot ep when they're chasing down the guy in the changeling net.

At a rough guess they perform exactly the same as a standard PPG rifle :)

If you've seen the re-edited "The Gathering" there are also PPG pistols in a similar style that look horribly like TNG (season 1) phaser pistols.

Best to ignore both (plus the velcro assisted links) ;)

frobisher said:
lastbesthope said:

At a rough guess they perform exactly the same as a standard PPG rifle :)

If you've seen the re-edited "The Gathering" there are also PPG pistols in a similar style that look horribly like TNG (season 1) phaser pistols.

Best to ignore both (plus the velcro assisted links) ;)

Yes ignore both of those. At least "The Gathering" had the music redone by Chris Franke, I mean who's idea was it to let a drummer write the music. I don't have anything against drummers but there is one scene in the original pilot score which is the ojnly piece of music I've ever heard that uses too much electric guitar for my taste!

:wink:

LBH

Hey all,
Ian told me that an article I wrote for S&P on Bab5 Spacers (part of which was the Boarding Marine PrC) will eventually see print...in that article I had designed several heavy deckside support weapons...including that monster you saw Garibaldi lugging about.

So, where I cannot give you the actual material...you can cross your fingers and hope it shows up soon for your use.

Me too...as it was really neat stuff! :)

Be still my beating heart !
B_Steel --> "Be Still"...
OK, I think I'm going to take my coat and go take a walk in the park. :?

Redlaco, I can honestly say that no one has ever done that to my name before. :)

Now, for that walk in the park...sounds fantastic. If only I had time for a jaunt as well....

:shock:

Back to work for me....ugh....

Back