I got my copy of ROAD OF KINGS!!!

I think we've been had. msprange didn't release an "In stores this week" post, it's still on preorder status on the Mongoose homepage.

Lowly Uhlan said:
I think we've been had. msprange didn't release an "In stores this week" post, it's still on preorder status on the Mongoose homepage.

Unless he is talking about Karl Edward Wagner's novel of the same name, I think you are right. I sure haven't heard anything about its release.

VincentDarlage said:
Lowly Uhlan said:

Unless he is talking about Karl Edward Wagner's novel of the same name, I think you are right. I sure haven't heard anything about its release.

And I think you'd definetely know. Some people will do anything for attention.

Ah, but by Cromm, the Mongoose catalog is no longer listing the book as a PRE-order. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

i dont like this but i will keep stalling my players,

this is not good, been doing this for the last month, come on,

i guess i am a more tolerant client thant the real ones i have at work that expect me to keep the dates i say i will deliver the product

A delay of a couple of weeks is nothing compared to the delays that some of the other RPG publishers inflict on their customers. RoK will be worth the wait.

I too was going to wait for the books release to start my campaign. Instead I ran "The Stones of Kovag-Re" as the first adventure. I think I can wing it until the book comes out.

Back