Home Brewed Gaming is live!

Hello all,

I've recently set up a forum and wiki at my site dedicated to the development of an ATU setting. If you would like to contribute to the setting and help grow a community, head on over to HBgaming.com and sign up.

At the moment the forum and wiki are strait out of the box. I don't know much about media wiki, and how its inner working work, so if any of you are more knowledgeable about this wiki program please drop me a line.

How things will work is that the Core 4 Sectors of the map will be controlled by me. And I will be the final word on what is or isn't canon in that area. The sectors surrounding the Core sectors will be open for "adoption" by anyone on a first come first serve basis.

Those that lay claim to a sector become the arbiters of what is or isn't canon, and who can develop what there.

Each sector will have a dedicated forum for discussions relating to that sector.

For more information of the basic of this project check out the site.

Yes-ish. The Sci-fi setting will be systemless, with articles on how to use different rules systems with it. MGT will be one of the headliners.

Back