Google Sheets Worksheets

Technetium 98

Banded Mongoose
I've been making some worksheets on Google Sheets, figured it was past time to upload 'em here. They'll be receiving updates in the coming weeks, especially the High Guard one; it's the newest. Feel free to post bug reports and questions here.

Updates:
  • 02/01/23 - High Guard v1.20 released.
  • 10/09/23 - Robot Handbook v1.50 released.

Last edited:
Nice work! Love your sheets, Technetium. Thank you for putting these together and posting them.

Thank you so much for these. I was working off the Robot PDF worksheet, but when I got to the brain and skills section I failed to brain myself (I found the brain rules to be almost incomprehensible for some reason). Your sheet made it super easy.

There is a partial one floating around on this forum. Last I looked at it was before the general release of the Field Catalogue, and it was missing shotguns (and maybe a few other features)

Now we just need a weapon design sheet for the Field Catalogue. ;)
Jokes aside, I know of this one, but it ain't being supported no more, so.

Q - configuring a 200T ship with a reinforced streamlined hull. Selected Crystaliron armor and then 4 AP. It seems like it ought to be 10T of space consumed but the spreadsheet is showing 12T. That does alter to 3T per AP if adjusted. The Chassis page at line 56 for Crystaliron shows a 3 in Column I for Tonnage vs the 1.25% in column C. So my best guess is that it wants to apply the 3 even though it ought to be 2.5 per AP on a 200T ship. Is there possibly a rounding error? Where would a correction be made?

Q - configuring a 200T ship with a reinforced streamlined hull. Selected Crystaliron armor and then 4 AP. It seems like it ought to be 10T of space consumed but the spreadsheet is showing 12T. That does alter to 3T per AP if adjusted. The Chassis page at line 56 for Crystaliron shows a 3 in Column I for Tonnage vs the 1.25% in column C. So my best guess is that it wants to apply the 3 even though it ought to be 2.5 per AP on a 200T ship. Is there possibly a rounding error? Where would a correction be made?
The Highguard 2022 update includes armour volume modifications based on Hull type. For Streamlined, it's 20%, so that's where the 12 tons comes from.

Geir has the right of it.

If you want to revert it, you can change the armour volume modifiers in the hull configuration table, on the Chassis sheet.1675698453721.png

As last weekend's question pushed me at the details in the revised High Guard, let me also ask this - Is there a reason Heat Shielding and Radiation Shielding are either/or? I've carefully re-read that section and while reflec and stealth exclude each other, I don't see anything about these two doing the same. [And presumably the radiation coating can be on the inside surface to catch waves that get through the rest of the hull without issue, heat shielding probably ought to be at or near the outside.] An easy fix would be to have "both" in the selector.

Yeah, that was me deciding that UI was more important than covering every possible ship design. Heat Shielding is rare enough, let alone combining it with Radiation Shielding; only having the one option was easier. I'll work on it.

New robot sheet uploaded! I'll be keeping the old one up for a week or two, but it'll be deleted soon enough. Send bug reports here or in the Discord: there'll be no end of them, I'm sure.

Next, updating the Vehicle Handbook, then - god help me - the Field Catalogue.

Back