Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vorchar

• Vorchat

• Total voters

Pauly_D

Mongoose
i think the Darkner is a great Skirmish choice but is too obvious a target as is the vorchan so i think the Morgrath is the best at being good but not too good

Pauly_D said:
i think the Darkner is a great Skirmish choice but is too obvious a target as is the vorchan so i think the Morgrath is the best at being good but not too good

the morgrath is good? :shock: :lol:

Pauly_D

Mongoose
emperorpenguin said:
Pauly_D said:

well the point being that your opponent looks at the stats and laughs that you would take such an awful ship and it would be a waste to bother shooting at such a pointless ship (whereas Darkners and Vorchans are 1st turn targets)
then they generally get mostly ignored and can get in range and are effective then :lol:

I finally ordered one for the sake of completeness. (still think it's a ferengi ship)

when it and my octurion arrive, my fleet will be complete!

Celisasu

Mongoose
emperorpenguin said:
Pauly_D said:

It's the best at being good but not too good. Which sounds like a ringing endorsement to me. :lol:

Anyways another vote for the Maximus here. That's one tough little monster. Hull 6 on a skirmish ship plus interceptors.

Cailet

Mongoose
The Maximus after it's first nerf was a nice ship. Now I think it's a little too nerfed.

So I vote Darkner.

(Is it me or does the Maximus look like the V-wing from Star Wars. Acts like it too now).