witch would you rather have

• girlfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sst

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mr Evil said:
worst ever, moral of the storey is avoid alchol,and large hairy women. i so should ave stayed home and done some paiting

Surely being that rough though she would've put in a good effort hoping for some future action :lol:

In any case, she would've had to have been better than Mrs Palmer and her 5 Daughters !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is simple as it is.
My girlfriend has to accept my hobbies as I have to accept her's, even if I can't understand them.

Surely, you shouldn't try to push your partner into doing your hobbies, that won't work. Everyone does their own things, and no one will be bothered.

It needs mutual understanding. She doesn't mess with my miniatures, computer games, drinking and paintball and I don't try to wash up, iron or do any shopping. Works just fine.

JoseDominguez said:
It needs mutual understanding. She doesn't mess with my miniatures, computer games, drinking and paintball and I don't try to wash up, iron or do any shopping. Works just fine.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one !!!

:lol: :lol:

Mr Evil said:
byram said:
evil:

that bad eh?

:

worst ever, moral of the storey is avoid alchol,and large hairy women. i so should ave stayed home and done some paiting

i learned that story when i was in Hawaii partyiong on the beach for two weeks, god i still git shivers from the thought of them....yes them....the words " 'ello beasty" come to mind....

gameguy1957 said:
For Christmas this year my wife got me SST minis and video games. So I'd have to say I'd go for the girlfriend. Just make sure to get one that accepts (and assists) your addiction.

bunkerboi said:
Is this where I relate the story about my mate who met a chick in a hobby store and now they've been married for 10 years? :roll: Unfortunately it's not a match made in heaven as she knows all too well how much his little hobby costs :wink:

Oh yea, well I met my wife of 14 years when she came into the hot rod shop I worked at to buy a set of wheels for her car. So she got tires, wheels and as an added bonus, me. How's that for excellent customer service?

-JM
Bloody Damn Lad! That is Customer Service at it's finest! Good Show old boy!

ScipioAmericanus said:
Ok...I'll wade in. I voted "SST."

Having ended my marriage circa 6 mos. ago, I can only mention what being solo has gotten me so far:

1. A new house done the way I wanted.
2. All brand new furniture that I chose according to MY taste.
3. A big a$$ed plasma TV, home theater and a kick-a$$ stereo system.
4. A brand new Alienware ALX fully loaded.
5. A healthy and happy parrot.
6. A dedicated hobby room, not a table in the basement.
7. The freedom to work on my hobbies when and as long as I want to without hearing "I'm bored."
8. The freedom to watch DVD's all weekend if I want without hearing "I'm bored."
9. The option to stay in and cook as opposed to having to constantly dine out at the newest trendy spot "someone at work was talking about."
10. Freedom period.
11. Peace and quiet.
12. No more worried calls from friends saying "Dude, you've gotta get out of that situation, it's killing you!"
13. Comments from the same friends like "Dude, you're looking better than you have in long time!"
14. The ability to go out with friends without being accused of having an affair upon my return home.
15. No more pi$$ing money away on useless trips to marital counselling.
16. HAPPINESS!

You know you're in a no-win situation when the marriage counsellor tells you in private "You need to get your exit strategy in order if you haven't done so already. You need to get out of this and move on."

Yeah...I'll take SST. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards.

Hey laddie I can relate on all yer points. times 4
I am currently with th most understanding & lovin woman I have ever met. She understands my need fer gamin', & by God she puts up w/my mess (I am a slob when it comes ta paintin etc. I literally tak over th howse.)
I feel fer ya bro. Endin a relationship is never easy. Yer heart & soul is put in ta it, and rips ya apart inside. on one hand yer glad th' stress is gone but also yer heart is torn asunder over th' loss. just as if ye lost yer mother or father or brother or sister. or th' spouse fer that matter.
cause in effect. yer wife did die. jest not in th physical way.(I figger at this point ye probably would like her to actually die, wouldna blame ye. felt tha way too fer a while!)
in th mean time enjoy yer single freedom.
Luv ya Scipio!
:D :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: 8)

Back