girlfriends or sst

witch would you rather have

• girlfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sst

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My fiancee just sighs and looks at me wierd whenever I start talking about Starship Troopers...then she goes off and paints the rest of her Warlord minis.

Wasn't a gamer before she met me.

Yeah I am in the got both category, though my fiancee is not a gamer, she will play some (Prefers M44, Ticket to ride, card games, or RPGs like Serenity and Blue Rose). But she has never dared to try SST. Though that's not all bad, she has gotten me SST minis for our anniversary, and she didn't say a word when I walked in from Gamicon with a second SST boxed set. (O.K. I cut her off with the words "It was on sale, and it's cheaper to get the MI and bugs this way!" ) But yeah I think I'll keep her :)

Mr Evil said:
DeathGuard said:
The Old Soldier said:
If you have a girlfriend that doesn't like, play or tolerate gaming, then go out and get a new girlfriend. I have been married 25 years to a girl that is also a gamer. NO worries.

exactly

I was married to a girl who became a gamer, she ran of with another gamer ! if that wasnt embarising enough, he wasnt evan a good painter !

same can be said with more than just games, girls will run off with anyone in any field just like a girl might like you cus you play football then run off with another football player.

nah, they don't just run off, there has to be a reason for it, like all things i guess it is something tha gets them and not you, but what the hell, gamer chicks over in my part of the world, look it up, i am stuffed, Perth West Australia.

You guys are making me so close to grass green in envy that i would consider shooting you to steal the woman, now that is bad.

Both. My GF is usually to busy putting on cute outfits and make-up to want to actually play a game. Besides she is way too competitive. But I need to fulfill my imagination as well so I would not get rid of either.

I'd definately choose girlfriend... if that means I can't have SSt then there is always WHFB to keep me company :p . Plus you don't want to end up like the guy in 40 year old virgin, talking to your minis instead of a girl :roll: .

Girlfriend who plays SST, and video games.
Minis don't have other things to talk about. I do occasionally like the diversion of seeing her excited by CHICKSTUFF!!! LOL :oops:

veon said:
I'd definately choose girlfriend... if that means I can't have SSt then there is always WHFB to keep me company :p . Plus you don't want to end up like the guy in 40 year old virgin, talking to your minis instead of a girl :roll: .

LOL! CAN you say whipped.

Aaaah, the age old debate... girlfriend or gaming? At least, this is slightly different, seeing as it only specifies SST. Therefore if I choose girlfriend I can still play other games (even though I just spent about £120 on MI). Sold.

Who Ever The Hell Voted SST Should Be Shot!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody Geeks.. It Only A Game!!

There is only ONE sst miniature game, you can always find a new girlfriend.

Well if you can do what I do with my GF with your minatures, I've been buying my mini's from the wrong place!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

Back