girlfriends or sst

witch would you rather have

• girlfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sst

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i would never let a girl get between me and my hobbies or video games. Thats why i got a girlfriend who plays them MUAHAHA!

Girlfriend. Sometimes they become Wives who will buy you SST models and expect you to leave the house from time to time so they can get some peace and quiet. Besides, bug sex is creepy !!!

i do hate that its assumed if you play wargames you cant get girls, or even have a social life, the other week i popped into my LGS, had a game, and went on a pub crawl with my mates, who dont play, but dont care that i do

hmmmmmmmmm

well SST sounds like a STD to me lol

girls are more available.

SST is more addictive.

They both can cost about the same £ lol

A good SST session will last 4 hours or more, a girl wont ;)

Girls can Cook lol little plastic men cant.

its nicer to take a girl to the pub than a little plastic bug, and you get less funny looks. well normaly unless she mings.

Yuo get given SST for crimbo by the girl, but SST will never get you girls.

so it has to be from a process of intelectual elimination, the Girlfriend

Is this where I relate the story about my mate who met a chick in a hobby store and now they've been married for 10 years? :roll: Unfortunately it's not a match made in heaven as she knows all too well how much his little hobby costs :wink:

PS Evil, that avatar is scary :?

bunkerboi said:
PS Evil, that avatar is scary :?

Its what you get when you mix Mr Evil, a hired out Spiderman suit, a handycam and a need to express ones self.

Mr Evil has just recently filmed this dance routine after many weeks of choreographing and is secretly expressing the real him and his internal struggles !!! :lol:

Im not sure, I'd prefer both. But that barely happens, so probably the girlfriend. SST is a thing that is fun, love is something else.
(Don Vito for president).

I would have to choose a girlfriend because if you are lucky then you can get a girl that likes to play sst like DeathGuard. Damn you lucky bastard :evil:

Hmmm, someone must be single currently, I didn't see a choice for 'both' as there is obviously no way to favor one over the other (and get away with it)

If you have a girlfriend that doesn't like, play or tolerate gaming, then go out and get a new girlfriend. I have been married 25 years to a girl that is also a gamer. NO worries.

lol.....

gotta be a misses, no doubt about it!

after all what else are you men't to do whilst the paint is drying :wink:

The Old Soldier said:
If you have a girlfriend that doesn't like, play or tolerate gaming, then go out and get a new girlfriend. I have been married 25 years to a girl that is also a gamer. NO worries.

exactly

DeathGuard said:
The Old Soldier said:

exactly

I was married to a girl who became a gamer, she ran of with another gamer ! if that wasnt embarising enough, he wasnt evan a good painter !

For Christmas this year my wife got me SST minis and video games. So I'd have to say I'd go for the girlfriend. Just make sure to get one that accepts (and assists) your addiction.

bunkerboi said:
Is this where I relate the story about my mate who met a chick in a hobby store and now they've been married for 10 years? :roll: Unfortunately it's not a match made in heaven as she knows all too well how much his little hobby costs :wink:

Oh yea, well I met my wife of 14 years when she came into the hot rod shop I worked at to buy a set of wheels for her car. So she got tires, wheels and as an added bonus, me. How's that for excellent customer service?

-JM

Back