Gaim Warrior?

ronbogard said:
Has any one make racial traits for a Gaim Warrior PC?

There would be very little point. The humaniform "Ambassador" Gaim are the only ones that get let out and about and have contact with other races. They are about the only ones capable of reasonable indepedent action and thought outside of the hive type environment as they were bred to it.

Unless you made it an erratic, which would give it the ability to act with some indepence. But its large size would make it difficult to play as a PC, especially in a mixed group. Of course an experienced player might enjoy the challenge!

Precisely.

The Gaim Warrior would be a problem for most groups, more alien looking by far than a Gaim, and unable to communicate without a specially rigged translator.

There is a very good reason why Ambassador Gaim had to be specially grown and are used in all Gaim-Alien interactions.

-August

I would sure like to see some stats on the gaim warrior, could be nice to have in an adventure (from the GM's point of view :twisted:). I have read that they are fearsome in battle and what if the PCs meet some gaim warriors, anything can happen in the galaxy (read: in a roleplaying game) :wink:

If stats and info was posted in the download area then the GMs could use them, if they choose to. Anyhow, I just like to read about alien races etc and you never know when information comes handy. I wouldn't mind information about other alien races as well and more monster-like creatures, there must exist a lot of dangerous exotic non-sentient creatures that a GM can use. I could 8)

Just my 2 Swedish crowns :)

B_Steele said:
There is a statistic block for the Gaim Warrior (nasty!) in the League book.

Check it out.

Bry

Thanks, now I got one more reason to buy that book (not that I needed it :wink: ) :)

Tegman said:
B_Steele said:
There is a statistic block for the Gaim Warrior (nasty!) in the League book.

Check it out.

Bry

Thanks, now I got one more reason to buy that book (not that I needed it :wink: ) :)

The only thing I need to buy a copy is a copy.

Fragging FLGS preorder from the US. . .grumble mutter. . .

LBH

Back