For Bug Players - Do you use tunnel assets?

When playing Arachnids, do you use Tunnel Assets?

• Always.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most of the time.

• Sometimes.

• Rarely.

• Total voters
Hide him in a bug centeral? :D

For added protection get a brain with enhanced sheild next to him, sort of like a bug bomb shelter :)

I did that once, but it didn't reall do a whole lot, except catch my brain bug in the firezones once the shield had gone down. And the Plasma bug died from a killshot, so the plasmabug retaliated onto the brain, inflicting more damage.

At the last tournament that I went to, I found that bugs need at least some presence of tunneling assets. Tunneling assets are usually a sure-fire way to get at least something close to the enemy lines. Without them, everything just gets mowed down.

Brett Hartt

Did use Bug central to put Plasma bug in cover, but afterwards discussion if this was right thing to do. Besides, my Plasma bug got wasted after two turns anyway after me investing a total of 600 points (300 Plasma + 300 Bug central), so I was wondering if those points should not have been invested elswhere (300 pts of Warriors rushing him above ground for example). I'm afraid the lifespan of my Plasma bug will always be frightingly short, being the biggest firemagnet around.

Hello to you L-bug

The thing is that it was also the only bug present on the table at which I could shoot.
Everything else was tunnelling.

Neverthelesss it was a nice game.
And I still had some (not much) survivors at the end.

Damn carrion bugs.

s

checking with my c-i-c for monday

Back