First Game

Two of my Son's and I played our first game. We each took 2 ships, raid level.

I had 2 Narn T'loth Assualt Cruisers, my eldest took 2 Centarian Centurian Assualt Cruisers, and my youngest took 2 EA Hyperian Class Cruisers.

We had to refer to the rules a few times, but I came to realize that Intercepters in the hands of a good dice roller can really make your day suck.... that Criticals can cramp your style (my youngest rolled 3 crits from the Beam on the Hyperian and got 3 Vital Systems and 3 Explosions on his 2nd turn).

I really enjoyed the game and look forward to getting the models. My son's thought it was O.K. but are not looking that forwarding to playing it again. Hopefully when the 1st season comes in from the library for B5, it will give them more of a connection.

Great Game. Thanks Mongoose.

CCotD'

Welcome to the obssesion. My son and I love to play. He has a fondness for the Minbari and the Shadows. I just recently introduced him to the TV series and he loves it.

Hello to the game! maybe I should teach my son to play the game, too - he´s only 1 month old, so I should be able to get a agreeable win ratio against him...

MustEatBrains said:
Hello to the game! maybe I should teach my son to play the game, too - he´s only 1 month old, so I should be able to get a agreeable win ratio against him...

But think how embarassing it would be if you don't. :lol:

LBH

Just wait till the Matriarch see's you playing, she will advise your young one on how to beat you. Saw a cool thing on 20/20 where mom's have a killer instict towards anything that might harm their new found joy. So if you do start playing with your new addition, make sure mom doesn't catch you cheating ;).

CCotD'

Nice to hear our kids are now starting to play! Pretty impressive actually considering all of the video/computer game alternatives there are right now.

I also saw that 20/20 show; loved the part about pregnant women's brains shrinking and not returning to normal size until 6 months after giving birth. Result: clumsy and terrible memory!!

prelude_to_war said:
I also saw that 20/20 show; loved the part about pregnant women's brains shrinking and not returning to normal size until 6 months after giving birth. Result: clumsy and terrible memory!!

I don´t know about the memory, but the mood changes sometimes... well, erm, back to topic! :roll:

Hi,

Memory goes to hell, along with vocabulary. Mild recovery after pregnacy, but at 6mo. and counting, she's still not the same . . .

M.

Back