Finally! Babylon 5 Station Guide :D

mthomason

Mongoose
Well I've had to listen to certain other individuals who managed to weedle their way into getting a copy early, but finally they're on distribution in the UK (and available in all good gaming stores as of today!)

After all that wait, now I got mine it's still waiting for me to dare to break the shrinkwrap for the past ten hours... :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!

The smell of a freshly opened RPG box, nothing quite like it :D

I'll not be able to sleep until I've read everything...

It'll take you a while, I skimmed mine, they forgot to mark where the Zen Garden is on the map, but I figured it out with the old eyeball Mk 1.

LBH

good stuff - got mine last night. I'm hoping the posters will be available as a PDF...I think I'd like to enlarge part of it and make an encounter map of the zocalo; so much seems to happen there...or other parts of the station, for that matter. I like the inclusion of several indivisual business locations, restaurant locations, and rooms...the super economy room was pretty funny!!!

good stuff, worth the buy!

Chern

Just got it yesterday, the first thing I noticed : it's heavy ! (good sign I thought)

I didn't have much time yet to go through it but I really liked what I saw. (A list of all BabCom security codes ! That's nice !)

Nikopol said:
I didn't have much time yet to go through it but I really liked what I saw. (A list of all BabCom security codes ! That's nice !)

That reminds me, I'll need to cross reference those against the ones in the B5 Security Manual.

LBH

I got my box in today and all I can say is WOW! I think this is the best RPG box sett that I have ever purchased, nice work.

About the maps...How do you guys keep the wear and tear off of them other than not using em. I often have my maps press-boarded but I can't do that with double sided maps and I intend to use these. Should I roll em up and put em in a map case instead of having them folded?

FM

Very glad to hear you liked it. :)

As for the maps, yeah, you can roll them up to save wear and tear on the creases. Or, if you're really ambitious (and plan to use them a lot) you can get two pieces of 1/8-inch glass or clear plastic and sandwich the map between them. I know one guy with a closet full of such things. The glass is easier to erase after marking it up during play, but the plastic is (obviously) more flexible and without the razor-like edges cut glass has.

This is a great product. I am totally happy with the completeness of it, and am eagerly looking forward to running my players through the ratmaze that is B5.

Back