Female Gang Miniatures

If Mongoose released a boxed set of female gang miniatures, would you buy it?

• Just try and stop me. I'd buy more than one!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would buy one, and know at least one other person who would buy one.

• I play GOMC1 and would buy this set.

• I don't play GOMC1, but would probably buy this for the miniatures themselves.

• I'm not sure. I would have to see what they look like first.

• I would not buy this set.

• Total voters
Hi there Sewer Rat, and welcome to the forums.

I don't really know what you are asking. I can't explain the rules to playing Gangs of Mega-City One (GOMC1) on the forum... do you own the game?

Arabin

Mongoose Stratos said:
Capt. Futura said:
Voted, you can put me down for one. :D

Put the good Capt. down for two! He likes men in drag and could make some conversions! :)

- Stratos

That was so funny I forgot to laugh! :roll:

I do need to spend my demo credit some how! :wink:

Demo credits have to be spent somehow, but I'm more interested in making a point here about potential profit for Mongoose. I know they get publicity for products through the MI, but they don't get cold hard cash. Best not to mention how you will purchase them, just that you will :)

Okay, time to update the summary of votes:

Yes+ = 15
Yes = 7
Maybe = 3
No = 3

So counting the "Yes+" as 2, that's about 37 definite, 3 maybe, 3 no. Looking pretty good so far.

Arabin

Arabin said:
Demo credits have to be spent somehow, but I'm more interested in making a point here about potential profit for Mongoose.
Arabin

Yeah, yeah... :)

Like I said in an email... I'll spend $$ for GOMC1 to support my FLGS (and Mongoose) and my credit on that other miniatures line everyone seems so fond of!

:D

- Stratos

I know you said that before Stratos... I should have used the quote feature :p

I meant to reply to Capt. Futura about spending demo credit... but it doesn't matter. Considering how few people actually post on the forum, I think the number of responses on this poll is really encouraging.

Arabin

Arabin said:

I know... I also know you're just trying to hit 1,000 posts by the middle of next week! :)

Hey;

My daughter is feeling left out and would really like to see female gang members.

I'd be happy to see either metal or plastic. I really enjoyed the female SST set because they were all one piece models, easy to assemble and paint. Still you just can't beat multi part plastics for variety.

Happy Gaming;

WhiteRhino

Mongoose Stratos said:
Arabin said:

I know... I also know you're just trying to hit 1,000 posts by the middle of next week! :)

Heh, I hadn't actually noticed, but now that I see it's there... I don't think it'll take me that long :)

Arabin

lastbesthope said:
Come bac when you get past 5000, I'm nearly at 6 kiloposts :p

LBH

That's just an insane amount of posts :p

I was a little surprised that my number of posts crept up. I'm certainly not racing... just chatting, and trying to get the most out of the games.

Arabin

Hey;

I just think all you guys have way to much time on your hands! I don't have that many posts, but in September I painted 3,000 points of arachnids, 2,000 points of MI, 3 ACTA fleets and a gang of monkeys! Gotta get those priorities straight....

Happy Gaming;

WhiteRhino

Yeah, I take a long time to get figures painted, but since I do a lot of computer gaming as well, it only takes a moment to swing by this forum while checking email.

Do you have any photos of your Ape Gang?

Arabin

Arabin said:
Yeah, I take a long time to get figures painted, but since I do a lot of computer gaming as well, it only takes a moment to swing by this forum while checking email.

Do you have any photos of your Ape Gang?

Arabin

There it is folks... Arabin's 1,000th post on the MGP Forums!

:)

- Stratos

Back