Feel the Force - WIP Starship Troopers Clone Trooper

Doghouse

Mongoose
Here's something I'm toying around with at the moment, not sure if I'll just do the one or sculpt an entire squad of these guys.

Picture063.jpg

I've only just started playing around with this guy. The top of the head needs to be bulked out and I've just started to clean up the jaw area. :)

Reborn said:
"Aren't you a little shrunken-headed for a clone trooper?" :roll:

Nice sculpt man, cool idea.

You like throwing comments at storm troopers dont you.
:p
At salute: Arent you a little short for a stormtrooper?

Was that you or barry? I remember barry saying to darth that the master chief could kick his arse.
Is it master chief?
I cant remember, havent played halo in so long.

Cheers guys! The head is a little on the small side right now because I've only just started working on the face area. Once I've added the sides I'll bulk out the head more. :)

cravon said:
nice

and you don't work for mongoose because?

Thanks mate but I don't think I'm quite good enough just yet...although I'd give my left arm to have a bash at re-doing the Skinny Slaves. :)

*snarls*

No, I would love to buy some skinnie slaves done by you. Hey Mongoose, hows about for SST: evo?

Rob_alderman said:
Reborn said:
"Aren't you a little shrunken-headed for a clone trooper?" :roll:

Nice sculpt man, cool idea.

You like throwing comments at storm troopers dont you.
:p
At salute: Arent you a little short for a stormtrooper?

Was that you or barry? I remember barry saying to darth that the master chief could kick his arse.
Is it master chief?
I cant remember, havent played halo in so long.
It was, infact, me who said that the stormtrooper was short. And he was a little short, for a stormtrooper that is.

Doghouse said:
Cheers for the vote of confidence Rob! :)

Quick update

Picture064.jpg

Just started to bulk out the head a little.

Seem you guys. You should learn how Welsh people act. Nicely :D
I can, if I want be blantant and say someone always comments badly (which would be a lie about reborn, really) about everything, or I could sneakily say what I did.
Besides, I think it looks great, not sure the body works with it, but I'll roll with the blows.

Back