Votes: 0 0.0%
  • formorrians

• midguard raiders

• fir Bolg

• Total voters
The Formorians... big and nasty, good for a scrap, and a nice all round traditional foe. Also ideal for linking in other baddies, such as the Drunes and the Slough, and thus of course Feg and Medb.....

Although my favorate foe to use... guarenteed to strike fear into the heart of even the most hardy Warped Warrior

A War Witch clutching a Gae Bola...... :shock:

hassanisabbah said:
Although my favorate foe to use... guarenteed to strike fear into the heart of even the most hardy Warped Warrior

A War Witch clutching a Gae Bola...... :shock:

worse a war witch who leaves a bola in someone :twisted:

Well I have to go with Formors only casue they are a rreal reoccurring baddy to toss at your players and they can always be the at the root of some diabolical plot and they are the Enemy you can love to hate. :lol:

haha... well as it turns out, slaine sort oif already has the bad guy i was going to port over.. at least in style.

it would have been a Dishonored Dead type critter

the exception was that this was a Loki touched creature that had 4 arms, was undead, and was insanely powerful..lol

oh exactly... the combat style of these creatures was to jump around the room... or battlefield

basically they would leap over you, and hit you along the way...

putting 3 in an encounter pretty much meant that the heroes (pillagers actually is what they were called) wouldnt get more than one hit per creature

thats one of the reasons i thought about it..lol

after i get finished with the 5th sheet from the dm screen, i'll look them over and see how well they can be ported..lol

Back