Equinox RPG questions

tetsuo

Mongoose
1. How big is the Consortium? Is this the only major human/Terran empire out there?

2. Will the Earthdawn/Shadowrun races be featured in Equinox?

3. How many years in the future/from the current Shadorun date of 2071 is Equinox?

4. How far in development is Equinox? Is it sure for a 2010 release?

I've been waiting for this game since 2007.

5. Will the Invae be in Equinox? Besides space, has humanity attempted to try to colonize the netherplanes?

Personally I think the Invae will be there, it hard to kill insects, I also think humanity would have some outposts on the netherplanes. If they are using astral space to go to other galaxies, why not the netherplanes. Interesting that they would have quarantined the Invae homeworld probably but because of the war, this quarantine has largely broken down and we know what that means... :twisted:

The Terrans probably use large amounts of anti matter bombs on the Invae just to keep their population in check.(the Invae homeworld is probably a plane not a planet so its almost impossible to destroy).

BTW, great work, I eagerly anticipate this game, in fact, it is on my top to get RPG(along with Cathay, Wild Talents 2nd ed., Delta Green Targets of Opportunity etc.)...Great times.... :D

Back