JayRaider

Mongoose
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1419 :D

Revered Leader And Snipers
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1419

PLA Snipers
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1422#

:D Nice

I like the Revered Leader, definitely the best of them, disappointed by the lack of variety in the Stinger Team and PLA Snipers

Also noticed they have been delayed a month

bfeeftfleopard2.jpg

bfemeasnipers.jpg

bfeplasnipers.jpg

bfeusmcstingers.jpg

emperorpenguin said:
I like the Revered Leader, definitely the best of them, disappointed by the lack of variety in the Stinger Team and PLA Snipers

More variety would be good.
Still early days, prototypes, perhaps they'll add more :)

JayRaider said:
emperorpenguin said:

More variety would be good.
Still early days, prototypes, perhaps they'll add more :)

at this late stage I doubt it, paint jobs can be corrected but coming up with new figures before August? hmmm

So it'll be September (possibly October with SST Evo due) before we get French/German infantry

not sure about this somthing doesnt sit right with it for me, still nice to see it and i love the turret i think its the tracked unit that makes me get a bit of a :?
bfeeftfleopard2.jpg

i quite like this although shame hes in black and hasnt got a fedyeen type head covering, still nice mini and reminds me a little of old bear crossed with yasar

bfemeasnipersbattle.jpg

now for me these are the pick of the bunch love the pla snipers, hope they do as well in the game as they look. so far the pla are starting to turn into a nice looking force.
bfeplasnipers.jpg

bar the lack of poses wich in games terms i dont think will be an issue do to the fact they wont all huddle together, there quite nice, although saturday night fever marine doese make me ponder a little.
bfeusmcstingers.jpg
[/quote]

Mr Evil said:
i quite like this although shame hes in black and hasnt got a fedyeen type head covering, still nice mini and reminds me a little of old bear crossed with yasar.

I think the aim is to make him look like a mullah such as Moqtada Al Sadr

now for me these are the pick of the bunch love the pla snipers, hope they do as well in the game as they look. so far the pla are starting to turn into a nice looking force

The camo does look very cool

bar the lack of poses wich in games terms i dont think will be an issue do to the fact they wont all huddle together, there quite nice, although saturday night fever marine doese make me ponder a little

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr Evil said:
not sure about this somthing doesnt sit right with it for me, still nice to see it and i love the turret i think its the tracked unit that makes me get a bit of a :?
bfeeftfleopard2.jpg

Well here's the real thing by way of comparison

leopard2tank-14.jpg

Funny I think the MEA leader and Sniper pack SUCKS!, What is with the all black robe and cape. A friggin cape! No head covering, not even a prayer shawl? Plus where are the snipers? Pure ROT. The only thing I like is the pose of the Leader.

German Tank's barrel is TOO short. Bet MP shorten it to fit in the box. Would have been better to have it in two pieces, and let the player snap it into place.

The rest are ok. My big question is who the hell, thought these designs were ok for the MEA, and the Leopard?

the snipers are nice, i just cant post the pic of them but there in the evo section.

i quite like the MEA snipers especialy the ones in balaclavas also their is a good variety of figs in thier as well, compared to the other releases a nice suprise.

edit

can i add look at evo section pics of the PLA snipers love the leaf effect on their backs, their wearing guillie suits but not ott ones so you can still make out the mini rather then feild yeti's

Mr Evil said:
the snipers are nice, i just cant post the pic of them but there in the evo section.

i quite like the MEA snipers especialy the ones in balaclavas also their is a good variety of figs in thier as well, compared to the other releases a nice suprise.

Are you guys on crack or something. Can't you see that the snipers in the MEA pic are the Fedayeen riflemen and snipers, and the rest are the MEA riflemen?? They are even in the same paint schemes!!

The Old Soldier said:
Mr Evil said:

Are you guys on crack or something. Can't you see that the snipers in the MEA pic are the Fedayeen riflemen and snipers, and the rest are the MEA riflemen?? They are even in the same paint schemes!!

yep I just noticed OS here are the proper ones
bfemeasnipers.jpg

see im not on crack..... im saving it for LBH

be nice if you looked OS in the BF section as i sugested and had a look at proper pics befor over reacting,, silly boy :D

Mr Evil said:

be nice if you looked OS in the BF section as i sugested and had a look at proper pics befor over reacting,, silly boy :D

It would have helped if the RIGHT pic was up in the first place, silly boyo!

The Old Soldier said:
Mr Evil said:

It would have helped if the RIGHT pic was up in the first place, silly boyo!

it would help if Mongoose took the right pic! :wink:

I like the Leopard, but I know what you mean... the model just seems to be lacking a bit.... Not enough detail possibly.

As for the stinger teams, I just wish they where kneeling rather than standing upright with them.

I think the revered leader looks fairly cool, he seems to be another really tall b*gger, is this some new tactic employed the MEA, plant their leaders in compost at a young age to make em giants or something?

I would have to agree with Mr E, the PLA snipers are the best of the wave so far.....

cordas said:
As for the stinger teams, I just wish they where kneeling rather than standing upright with them.

I think the revered leader looks fairly cool, he seems to be another really tall b*gger, is this some new tactic employed the MEA, plant their leaders in compost at a young age to make em giants or something?

trying to get 2' more range perhaps? :lol:

Isn't OBL a really tall b*gger?

The MEA and PLA figs are certianly the pick of the bunch here - I love the extra camo on the PLA snipers and the balaclava-wearing MEA ones. the Leopard seems to be lacking something, hopefully a bit more detail can be added to the final mini like the PLA's FAV got.

Back