Trial Of Blood Cover

Hervé

Mongoose
I stumbled upon the Trial of Blood cover on Mongoose site. It looks like the book is scheduled for April. Only a couple of months and we'll have some "real" 2nd ed new stuff...
Here's the link:
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1493#

Nice cover though...

Anyway, does anybody knows what happened to the "Shadow of the Sorceror" campaign?

The cover was already provided on this link: http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=31036&start=15

As to "Shadow of the Sorceror" didn't you read the explanation by the author (Jason Durall)? He told Mongoose had cancelled the job because of the delay and that he would perhaps one day sell his work as a PDF file as non Conan OGL stuff.

Thanks King. It looks like I missed both informations...
I really hope we'll see Shadow of the Sorceror one day, no matter the form or system.

conantrialblood.jpg

Might as well have the cover posted!

Whatever happened to Jason? I've given up on Shadow of the Sorcerer - for all intents & purposes Trial of Blood is Shadow of the Sorcerer. The mega campaign we have been clamoring for, lo these many years.

Hello Mongoose!

I have already pre-ordered Trial by Blood but I am working with some time constraints as far as organizing play.

Does Trial look to be on schedule to be delivered in April? Will it be the beginning, middle or end of April?

Any info would really help me out but I can understand not wanting to be very specific. I'm just wondering about a "ballpark" timeframe.

Thanks in advance!

Strom said:
Does Trial look to be on schedule to be delivered in April? Will it be the beginning, middle or end of April?

We are hoping it will just skim in towards the end. Secrets of Skelos is due for print first (hopefully off next week), Bestiary is already at print (appearing middle of April), and Trial is next up in the Conan line.

Hope that helps!

msprange said:
We are hoping it will just skim in towards the end. Secrets of Skelos is due for print first (hopefully off next week), Bestiary is already at print (appearing middle of April), and Trial is next up in the Conan line.

Hope that helps!

Thanks Matt! Can't wait!

I was just thinking the other day how much Conan could benefit from a campaign level scenario. Excellent news.

Back