Earth-Centauri War UK - Team Lists

Clanger said:
Can we have a list who would like to be considered for Admiral. Getting started before the day would be advantageous :). All Great Leaders need time to plan.

I think myself and Da Boss would NOT like to be considered. :D

Yes agreed :) rather spend the time eating drinking and blowing things up :)

me eating and drinking - its not that exciting ? re the blowing up - not sure if Mongoose are up to interweb broadcasting?

I'll bring my camera, we can getsome stills of the Wine drinking and Pizza eating!

Eatig and drinking itself, not so interseting...
Pushing miniatures around a table like the admirals and captains of old, absolutely.
Combine them? A must see...

i don't intend pushing anything, I'll have my centauri minions to do that.. does Each drakh commander get a Centauri slave?

Lord David the Denied said:
Why would everyone get two votes? :?

Justr a suggestion that way you can support two candidtaes equally if yo can't make your mind up. Or support one with both votes to do your best to make sure they get the position.

LBH

Well think of it as 2 half votes if it makes you feel better, just be grateful I haven't suggested proportional representation :lol:

Besides, aren't you on the other side, my suggestion (that's all it is, a suggestion) is for my side.

[Stark]My side! Your side![/Stark]

:lol:

LBH

Oh them are fighting words I hear! :twisted:

Bring it on, first fleet destroyed loses!

I dance like a Narn, sting like a energy mine!

Lord David the Denied said:
I'll see your e-mine and raise you a mass driver, you savage...

oooohhh yes, thats right you narn bottom wipes, we'll show you what a g'vrahn looks like when the MIGHTY CENTAURI REPUBLIC, has shoved a bunch of asteroids down its neck!

I also vote that centauri players, playing the centauri fleet, should all have the drakh/shadow pods on all our ships. Meaning no boarding, no crew, always considered to be on a flight computer! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it earth alliance tarts; shame YOUR ancient buddies buggered off with all their goodies, OURS like to share!

:D

Back