Earth-Centauri War UK - Team Lists

Hi Y'all

I have put forward a question concerning the Alliance choice of Admiral on the main Earth/Centauri War topic thread. This may have been the more appropriate venue though...

Anyone other than Triggy and Greg putting themselves forward for admiral? If not, should we vote for our big kahuna before arriving at the venue next week?
I, for one, will be voting for my mate Greg...

KennyBoy said:
Hi Y'all

I have put forward a question concerning the Alliance choice of Admiral on the main Earth/Centauri War topic thread. This may have been the more appropriate venue though...

Anyone other than Triggy and Greg putting themselves forward for admiral? If not, should we vote for our big kahuna before arriving at the venue next week?
As a fleet for hire I'd like to put myself forwards for the Admiral choice for both teams. I promise that I might not orchestrate the entire event for my own amusement, steal both teems treasury and use the profits to build a fleet capable of capturing both Earth and Centauri Prime. Honest. Afterall, if you can't trust a mercenary who can you trust?

Tom

KennyBoy said:
Hi Y'all

It's been confirmed we'll be doing that on the day - it evens things up for people who either don't know everyone and/or don't have so regular online access.

Triggy said:
It's been confirmed we'll be doing that on the day - it evens things up for people who either don't know everyone and/or don't have so regular online access.

Trying to delay your inevitable fate Triggy :lol:

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Triggy said:

LBH

It was a very diplomatic answer wasn't it? Very leaderly Mr Lomas! :wink:

Well much as I'd like to kick butt in a VCD I'll not be putting myself forward unless the people I want in the job don't stand or get killed (in game).

LBH

KennyBoy said:
lastbesthope said:
Triggy said:

LBH

It was a very diplomatic answer wasn't it? Very leaderly Mr Lomas! :wink:
Ahh, the Alistair Campbell training pays off :)

Seriously, I'd love to be Grand Admiral but so would Greg and maybe others too. We'll have to have a good old fashioned vote for the position. LBH - I'll be bringing my VCD just in case... :D

While I agree that it shouldn't be decided until that day, it doesn't stop prospective admirals from holding up their hand, learning what they can about their potential fleets and thinking about tactics in advance.

I had a thought about voting Admirals in, everyone on the side gets 2 votes (makes it easy for a show of hands) you can use both votes for the same person or split them between 2 if you like, most votes gets it.

Also, should we do liek in Crystal maze and have the Admiral nominate a second for an easy transfer of power in the event of their death?

LBH

Can we have a list who would like to be considered for Admiral. Getting started before the day would be advantageous :). All Great Leaders need time to plan.

I think myself and Da Boss would NOT like to be considered. :D

Back