Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trooperprop

Mongoose
Hello,

Well its not for gaming but its a great little miniature!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7626815032&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Greetings,

BasD

Hello!

Umm... Aren't the Vikings already in the to-release queue? Sometime after the Slingshots I believe.

These will be released next year some time. First up is the Skyhook (the smaller one from the movie) and then Nov-Dec this year is the Tac Fighter. Next up is the Slingshot and I think the Viking is last, but don't quote me on that.

Ok..I voted "Nyet."

My reasoning is: the director didn't even finish the book. MGP have shown WAAAAAAAY more imagination than anything displayed in the film.

I mean...all I have to say is "Exosuit."

Do the planned releases and "say goodbye to Hollywood." Let MGP take it from here.

Ummm I think that person is BS'ing, that viking sure doesn't look movie prop quality, looks like a childrens toy...

Well...he says it's "a casting from the original...." Right.

It's a toy...and a badly-painted toy at that.

I bid...oh wait...here's some rug lint! I bid that.

ScipioAmericanus said:
Well...he says it's "a casting from the original...." Right.

It's a toy...and a badly-painted toy at that.

I don't care if it was George Lucas' favorite childhood toy, I woundn't buy a crappy movie prop for $50 if I can get a lovely miniature for less!

I was not trying to offend anyone silly! :shock: Rug lint is all it is worth..... :wink:

I was talking about the intended E-bay audience. :lol:

Dr. Rooster, your a cool dude, but you really need to stop letting the political hacks, and talking heads mess with your mind. In the big scheme of thing, these guys such as Bush and Cheney amount to very little. Over the years I found, what matters is the persons around you. Politics, political parties, have NEVER really solve anything. All that matters is your integrity toward your creator, being kind to others and remaining true to yourself.

The Old Soldier said:
Dr. Rooster, your a cool dude, but you really need to stop letting the political hacks, and talking heads mess with your mind. In the big scheme of thing, these guys such as Bush and Cheney amount to very little. Over the years I found, what matters is the persons around you. Politics, political parties, have NEVER really solve anything. All that matters is your integrity toward your creator, being kind to others and remaining true to yourself.
Hey I'm not sweatin' anything Old Soldier, I'm just saying, that is one "interesting" avatar... :lol:

Maybe it's just me but I've always pretty much hated the Skyhook boat since I saw it -- This is part of my dislike for the Light Mobile Infantry (Though kudos to MG for coming up with the neat in-story work-around). It just seems ungainly and ugly to me.

Now am I right in thinking the Drop Boats featured in the CGI series of SST is the Slingshot Drop Boat? The picture in the MI Army book looks pretty spot-on to what it seemed to look like in the series.

I demand the Slingshot first! It rocks! :)

Back