Dredd - What is a DP?

Arabin

Mongoose
I was flicking through Full Eagle Day (FED) again today, and I can't figure out what one of the references is for. Without giving too much away, I'm hoping someone can tell me what DP means.

On page 17 of FED, part of the conversation (top right column) says:

"All the moisture is squeezed out, leaving the solid disks that we hand out to DPs to burn for fuel."

Anyone know what a DP is?

Thanks,

Arabin

Arabin said:
I was flicking through Full Eagle Day (FED) again today, and I can't figure out what one of the references is for. Without giving too much away, I'm hoping someone can tell me what DP means.

On page 17 of FED, part of the conversation (top right column) says:

"All the moisture is squeezed out, leaving the solid disks that we hand out to DPs to burn for fuel."

Anyone know what a DP is?

Thanks,

Arabin

Displaced Person - a homeless citizen (see DP Camps on page 172 of The Judge Dredd Roleplaying Game.)

Aha, thanks Grimalkin. I will check up on that.

It might be nice if a page or half a page at the back of these modules could include any details on acronyms used. I know space is tight, but it'd be really helpful. Either have just DP=Displaced Person or even better, it could list it just as you have in your response.

The more I think about it, the more sense an updated encyclopedia makes...

Arabin

That sounds good too. I think Mongoose would be glad to post something like that if one of us was to put it together... I don't have time at the moment, but if noone else does anything, I might take a stab at it.

Arabin

Back