Demons take half damage in Elric?

DeathPinball

Mongoose
Well on page 145, it says "Like demons, grahluk take only half damage from normal weapons", but I cannot find anywhere else in the books where it says demons take half damage from normal weapons. Where does it say that? Also, does that mean before or after armor is applied?

Although I love the Elric series/world, I must say that these are the worst edited books I have seen in quite a while. All page references are wrong by a page or more. There are grammar mistakes often, including wrong words and incomplete sentences. Did anyone even read these and try to use them for play?

DeathPinball said:
Although I love the Elric series/world, I must say that these are the worst edited books I have seen in quite a while. All page references are wrong by a page or more. There are grammar mistakes often, including wrong words and incomplete sentences. Did anyone even read these and try to use them for play?

Quite aside from the demon damage example (which I'll clarify below), can you provide an example of the frequent grammar mistakes, 'wrong words and incomplete sentences' please? I'm quite fastidious about my grammar, using the right words and ensuring sentences don't end abruptly without full stops or such like.

So, demons. No, they take normal damage from normal weapons. Grahluk take half damage from normal weapons. You've spotted a genuine editing error. The reference to half damage for bog standard demons should have been expunged.

The page references are partially wrong. The index is correct for entries up to page 68 and are then out by two pages from then on. Reason? The updated combat matrices from the Players Update was added and this added two pages to the page count of the book.

Back