Delivery dates

Hi, new here. I'm located in Singapore (which is in South East Asia, not China).

Just received my book in the mail yesterday (21 Aug). Ordered and paid on 4 Aug.

Book in great condition, though I'm a little disappointed by the overkill on the binding. The book is truly a brick!

Minervian said:
Hi, new here. I'm located in Singapore (which is in South East Asia, not China).

Just received my book in the mail yesterday (21 Aug). Ordered and paid on 4 Aug.

Book in great condition, though I'm a little disappointed by the overkill on the binding. The book is truly a brick!

Hopefully that means us Aussies will be getting it soon. I rodered mine in July, and was told by Mongoose it would be shipped late last week. So fingers crossed it comes tomorrow or the next day!

WOW, This is nice...

Now people who didn't even pre-order are getting their copies, and I'm still without mine...

Last straw for me, I will not be buying another book from Mongoose.

Saztam: Drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com, and I will check the status of your book. It could be about to arrive tomorrow, it could have been lost in the postal service (it happens), or it could be about to be dispatched.

For everyone still waiting for your books, they are either in the post now, or about to leave our office - we are just finishing the last of them (in fact, I have been helping put them together, so if you have any problems with your book, you will know who to blame!).

Saztam: Got your mail and answered it, but your address is bouncing!

However, I believe most of your questions are answered in the new Book Orders thread.

Back