Delivery dates

beowuuf

Mongoose
Hey all!

Obviously, the LW shipping dates are at hand and you now have lots of bouncing fans waiting nervously for their books with heady anticipation!

Any indications of when poeple can expect to see the books turning up? We've waited this long, we can wait longer - just curious for any official word on delivery estimates :D

Look for people in the UK starting to get theirs in a day or two - it will fan out from there. . .

Well it's the 4th, and I find it slightly annoying that, if I was allowed to pick it up in person, I could have made the 1-hour round trip to Mongoose Hall numerous times.

Yet, still no Flight from the Dark in the post.

Mail over here in the US is not really efficient either. I mail something to a town 50 miles north of here, and it has to travel 70 miles south before it can go there. Takes 2 days.

As long as my copy arrives by the 20th, I'll be fine. I really really really need it on the 21st.

KL(KHFA)

One person over at TotS just reported they received their copy, so fear not people - the Royal Mail is finally getting it's job done and the books are reaching people

I'm so excited!

Yeah it was me! I ordered it as part of the mega deal on the 23rd of July.

I guess I must be lucky as I live about 1 mile from a main sorting office.

Towen

An rough date for us US customers would be very nice. I would like my book before I go on vacation, and having to wait for over a week after it's release date just to get it is kinda annoying.

This annoyance could be settled some if you gave us US people a date that we should expect ours on.

International air mail from the UK to the US takes generally about 10-14 business days, depending where in the US you live. This is standard. I would expect not to receive the book for around 3 weeks after its release in the UK.

Two week trans-Atlantic mail plus a postal strike plus the blazing efficiency of the US postal service will probably combine for FftD around October for me. :lol:

Most of that being due to the USPS....

hi from australia any idea when mine will arrive
im very patiant i know its comming from the other side of the world =)

Back