[Cyberpunk/Modern/SF] Universe87 Campaign Setting Soundtrack

Stratos

Mongoose
Hey guys... Stratos of Bailey Records here (under my new username)...

The Universe87 Campaign Setting Soundtrack is finally available (although only via download from RPGNow.com).

It's 17 tracks logging in at nearly 79 minutes so buy an 80-minute CD and features printable full-color artwork by Jason Seabaugh & Todd Zircher.

I personally have written 8 new songs that tie in with themes and styles from the previous OGL CyberNet Soundtrack. In addition, I've combed the globe and got some of the best remixers around to re-work material from the CyberNet Soundtrack and really make them all shiney (to borrow a phrase). One such remixer is my pal Capt. Futura who not only remixed two songs but contributed an original titled "Pattern Recognitions".

About the download format... I wanted to keep it as high-quality as possible. In order to do so I broke the album in half and made it two $5.00 files to purchase and download at your leisure. Buy #1 and you get mostly my originals and remixes by Capt. Futura. Buy #2 and you get mainly CyberNet Soundtrack remixes with a few originals for good measure. Buy them both and burn them to a CD like you're suppose to and you'll have a nearly-80-minute instrumental utopia for playing those cyberpunk / modern / sci-fi campaigns!

And best of all... if you like "cut tracks" and "bonus material" we've got that too. Over the course of the next couple months (and we'll remind you here), we'll be releasing alternate mixes, "lost" songs, and stuff that honestly just did not fit on our full-length album.

So, clear off your iPod or bu a couple 80-minutes CDRs because the Universe87 Campaign Setting Soundtrack is here!

<bump>

Ok, we've sold 3 copies of the download so far (not bad considering I only mentioned it here on the forums).

Anyhow, who is interested in purchasing a hardcopy, manufactured CD of the Universe87 Campaign Setting Soundtrack with artwork, etc?!

PM or email me if you are. Orders will be $12.00 US and that includes shipping & handling and PayPal fees.

I'm only going to make an exact amount needed to cover the contributing artists and specific orders so get your orders in now! Offer ends Sept 16, 2005 so PM or email me!

Cheers, Stratos

Hey people! It's been a while since I've spammed you regarding my music (too busy being in charge of the demo teams!). Anyhow...

The Universe87 Campaign Setting Soundtrack has shipped from the manufacturer (Discmakers) and hardcopies will be available for purchase on or around December 22, 2005 thru http://www.cdbaby.com/Stratos

Universe87 is my personal campaign setting in the OGL CyberNet / Modern / Future roleplaying worlds. And the soundtrack is the perfect background music for any such sci-fi-ish game. Universe87 is a direct sequel to the CyberNet Soundtrack I released in 2004.

Downloads of the complete CD are still available thru RPGNow.com for $10. The new physical hardcopy CD will cost your $10.97 thru CDBaby.com.

End Infomercial.

22 December has come and gone and the new soundtrack is not yet ready for purchase at CDBaby.com/Stratos - sorry about that... but it is in their possession and will likely be available on the 27th (delayed now due to the holidays).

Cheers!

I just wanted to inform everyone that the official website/online purchase area for my latest CD, Universe87, is now online and can be found here: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/universe87 .

Included is a description of the inspiration that went into every track including a bit about the artists themselves. The entire album is also available in streaming audio and will soon be available for digital download via popular websites like iTunes, Napster, and others.

Thanks for your time!

FYI: This CD is up for a Origins Award nomination - hopefully it'll go thru and you fine people can vote for me! :)

Back