Cthulhutech Update

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

The latest info on C-Tech will appear here. And the latest news is. . .

We are waiting for a file - just one file. As soon as it comes in, there will be a little tweaking to do, and then we should be good to go.

Good to hear it is close, I need something to surprise an experienced pair of investigators and a little time-slip to the C-Tech future should be just the thing to knock down their sanity points :twisted:

DW

Okay, sit-rep on Cthulutech.

A few holidays got in the way of some necessary files, and they are being re-sent. We are currently citing September 24th as a shipping date for Cthulhutech, but that has every chance of being a bit pessimistic - so the update might have some good news.

At the end of the day, if we acually get it, everyone will be happy. As long as it happens...

There is a preview of two of the professions and the character sheet at www.cthulhutech.com in the downloads section.

There may be more to come as a number of folks, including myself, have been asking for more since the release has been pushed back.

NiallNai said:
There is a preview of two of the professions and the character sheet at www.cthulhutech.com in the downloads section.

There may be more to come as a number of folks, including myself, have been asking for more since the release has been pushed back.
Just to cover what's available, you can see 24 out of 87 illustrations, character sheets with character class sample pages, short fiction excerpts, a full run down on the rule system, 3 desktop images, and answers to pretty much any questions you might have on our forums.

Mike V said:
NiallNai said:

Just to cover what's available, you can see 24 out of 87 illustrations, character sheets with character class sample pages, short fiction excerpts, a full run down on the rule system, 3 desktop images, and answers to pretty much any questions you might have on our forums.

Where are the short fiction excerpts?

I've been seeing this topic slip down the charts here, so I thought I would keep this alive.

Will there be an update on this around Friday?

Hey there,

As one of the Cthulhutech writers, I'd have to say "Waahoooooo!!!"

I was on the phone with Ian Belcher this morning (or this afternoon Swindon time), when I heard his printer churn out a chapter of Cthulhutech from a newly formatted pdf we'd created. We are now in the process of reformatting the entire manuscript and should have it available for Mongoose shortly. Our hope is that they will be able to start burning through their toner cartridges next week!!

Stay tuned!!

Fraser

This looks like an appropriate place for this:

http://blog.mongoosepublishing.co.uk/

Now, it says a couple of weeks until it ships. Does that apply to pre-orders also?

(Sorry, for some reason I couldn't get that a-href thing to work.

NiallNai said:
This looks like an appropriate place for this:

http://blog.mongoosepublishing.co.uk/

Now, it says a couple of weeks until it ships. Does that apply to pre-orders also?

When it starts shipping, we will be meeting pre-orders too.

According to the authors on the Cthulhutech website, they found some print errors in the galley copies that they received from Mongoose. So they are going to go over it with a fine tooth comb this week and hope to have the pdf of the book sorted out for another go by the 28th of September.

Once that is done, Mongoose will have to print out another copy to see if the errors were corrected and the authors will need to review them again to make sure it is up to snuff.

For anyone only using this forum for their info on Ctech, you may want to look at the forums over at www.cthulhutech.com

Back